Where to get designer handbag authenticated in sheffield?

Hi do you know anywhere which authenticates handbags in Sheffield (to check they are genuine)?

I have tried the pawnbrokers on London road and they don't do it or know anyone

Thanks

Get in touch with the handbag designer maker and they will possibly tell you how to spot signs it is fake. Some designer handbags such as MK have a serial number on a tag inside so giving that information could tell if is fake.

Get in touch with the handbag designer maker and they will possibly tell you how to spot signs it is fake. Some designer handbags such as MK have a serial number on a tag inside so giving that information could tell if is fake.

I’ve emailed them but they won’t help

Hi do you know anywhere which authenticates handbags in Sheffield (to check they are genuine)?

I have tried the pawnbrokers on London road and they don't do it or know anyone

Thanks

That's weird. I'm sure I've seen them buying handbags on the TV program :huh:

Bought a fake " Jimmy Choo " bag as a Xmas Present some years ago . It was actually better quality than an original

Is the Auction/valuers place still behind Heeley Retail Park?

Get in touch with the handbag designer maker and they will possibly tell you how to spot signs it is fake.

I’ve emailed them but they won’t help

and yet they moan like anything that fakes are made in the first place :loopy::loopy::loopy:

and yet they moan like anything that fakes are made in the first place :loopy::loopy::loopy:

You would think they would bend over backwards to help spot a fake, its madness.

You would think they would bend over backwards to help spot a fake, its madness.

Perhaps they are worried that by telling someone how to spot a fake they could be aiding the fraudsters to make a more convincing copy. The manufacturer also can't verify the authenticity of the request....it could be coming from anyone.

Perhaps they are worried that by telling someone how to spot a fake they could be aiding the fraudsters to make a more convincing copy.

but then if some random nobody can make an exact replica that is indistinguishable from the original and of comparable quality, but half the price.

Who is the conman now??