RIP Peter Stringfellow

Peter stringfellow the night club owner from Sheffield has passed away aged 77

Sad news.

R.I.P

Me my mum and dad met him on illtus beach formentara off Ibiza many years ago he was very friendly and down to earth Palways had a gorgeous woman on his side and lived a great lifestyle started with nothing ! RIP

One of the city's true characters.

Another nail in Sheffield’s 1960’s coffin, good memories, but at least we can’t say that that he went quietly, he was a true character. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can still feel the sensation that the rubber date stamp made as Peter stamped the back of your hand so as you could prove you had paid the two bob entrance fee at St Aidens church hall on City Road. Sheffield working class legend .R.I.P. Peter.

Edited by Albert smith

Peter Stringfellow, Showman and Entrepreneur. A lot of Sheffielders of a certain age will be sad and full of memories tuday.

RIP Peter.

Peter Stringfellow one of Sheffield's great self made men not too everyone taste but I admired him.