Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Well things must be quiet, when we are discussing something that hasn’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of ever happening.

In the highly unlikely event of The Donald deciding he would like to visit my humble abode I would take great pleasure in telling The Mayor where he could insert his ban.

Are you in the habit of inviting lying, racist, misogynistic, authoritarian, morally diseased folks round for tea?

---------- Post added 04-07-2018 at 18:00 ----------

Spot on my friend. He needs sacking today .

On what grounds?

What makes you think our American cousins over here don't fully agree with Magid?

If it follows the voting in the US election more are likely to agree with Magid than not.

The only reason the American residents of Sheffield I know would be upset at him being banned from visiting are that they'd have to travel further to protest against him.

He is supposed to be OUR representative and the wearing of a sombrero to a council meeting is disrespectful.

Disrespectful to whom?

i dont know for sure:suspect: but the last time i looked its a free country and if Mr Trump wants to visit the UK and also Sheffield i am damn sure that the clown that is Magid magid can do fig all about it:loopy: its just a publicity stunt which is all Mr magid is good for.

---------- Post added 04-07-2018 at 18:05 ----------

Are you in the habit of inviting lying, racist, misogynistic, authoritarian, morally diseased folks round for tea?

---------- Post added 04-07-2018 at 18:00 ----------

On what grounds?

hey thats my friends you are talking about you Phobic:hihi:

SCC is bad enough, but this new lord mayor makes the council look competent.

Whats he done that makes him incompetent? I've watched 3 or so interviews with him and he comes across great.

Disrespectful to whom?

Disrespectful to the honorary position of Lord Mayor, the members of the council and the people of Sheffield he is representing

This man seems to have an over rated opion of his mayoral role,his individual views count for nothing and certainly carry no weight,to assume he has the right to ban anyone or anything he must be totally deluded

Whats he done that makes him incompetent? I've watched 3 or so interviews with him and he comes across great.

He is a joke who managed to fluke his way into the town hall. Look at the state of him in the photo in the star. He is making a mockery of the position of Lord Mayor.

I wish Donald Trump WOULD come to sheffield and knock some sense into the voters of the city.

He is a joke who managed to fluke his way into the town hall. Look at the state of him in the photo in the star. He is making a mockery of the position of Lord Mayor.

I wish Donald Trump WOULD come to sheffield and knock some sense into the voters of the city.

:hihi:

i know youd like to go back to the 1970s with stuffy old men in stuffy suits doing stuffy stuff :hihi:

:hihi:

i know youd like to go back to the 1970s with stuffy old men in stuffy suits doing stuffy stuff :hihi:

He is an embarrassment to the city. He has no respect for the role . Just look at how he was dressed in the chambers . Disgraceful.

The piece in Sheffield star should never have been printed,it seems to agree that the lord mayor has the power to ban people from visiting sheffield when clearly he has no such individual authority