Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

I hope his replacement as Lord Mayor is as dedicated and committed to the people and city of Sheffield when his term in office comes to an end in May.

A great asset and role model to us all.

Roll on May.   And some dignity.

great that Donald had air force one fly over the city given the mayor's juvenile comments about him

20 hours ago, Del Usory said:

I hope his replacement as Lord Mayor is as dedicated and committed to the people and city of Sheffield when his term in office comes to an end in May.

The next Lord Mayor will be Tony Downing and he is already committed to the people and City of Sheffield as a local councillor of many years. He is already standing in for many of the Mayor's duties as his Deputy when  Magid's not available.

I just hope that those on this forum who have taken such an avid interest in the current Lord Mayor's activities will continue to do so after May when Tony takes over.

11 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I thought our Magic Magid had banned President Trump from visiting Sheffield?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/27/air-force-one-spotted-in-sheffield-how-uk-enthusiast-revealed-trumps-iraq-trip

Hmmm... :huh:

I think someone must have told him that Donny Airport was obviously named after him and so he came to have a closer look... :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I think someone must have told him that Donny Airport was obviously named after him and so he came to have a closer look... :hihi:

Well, I've got in touch with the Lord Mayor, enquiring as to the nature of the penalty that will be levelled at Mr Trump, for breach of the ban. I'll report back (should I recieve a response)...

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Well, I've got in touch with the Lord Mayor, enquiring as to the nature of the penalty that will be levelled at Mr Trump, for breach of the ban. I'll report back (should I recieve a response)...

It will be an angry mayor crouched on a table or stand or roof or something flashing his bling. 

On 12/27/2018 at 3:03 PM, Del Usory said:

Ah yes a great role model by crouching on tables. If I did that when I was younger my dad would tan my backside. 

7 hours ago, max said:

The next Lord Mayor will be Tony Downing and he is already committed to the people and City of Sheffield as a local councillor of many years. He is already standing in for many of the Mayor's duties as his Deputy when  Magid's not available.

I just hope that those on this forum who have taken such an avid interest in the current Lord Mayor's activities will continue to do so after May when Tony takes over.

So he's doing Majids duties when he's not around. Well he's already doing a full time job then.

10 minutes ago, woodmally said:

It will be an angry mayor crouched on a table or stand or roof or something flashing his bling. 

Whoops misread that for a moment !

On 12/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, max said:

This is SF, only when hell freezes over.