Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Why???????????????????????????

I think he failed to respond to a message julado sent.

---------- Post added 18-07-2018 at 17:48 ----------

no i dont want a "mono" society just one based on balance and to reflect the country as a whole, not a manufactured pc multi race society but one where the participants integrate properly? the Chinese for example ?

It is a multi cultural society, whether you like it or not. I'm not sure what your definition of integrating properly means, nor what it is about it that makes you think they've done it so well.

I've a sneaking feeling that it probably involves abandoning traditional clothing though, among other rather dubious ideas.

Anyway, to bring it back to Magid I don't think any accusation of not integrating would stick, do you?

my bold=

It costs money to get here so they send the fittest/strongest across first to earn some money to help the other family members back home but your type are not intelligent enough to realise that.

The rest of your post is also a load of tosh so I’ll not waste my time replying to it....:rolleyes:

Are you actually saying a lot of it is economic migration?

Are you actually saying a lot of it is economic migration?

Not economic migration, it’s migration to save themselves getting killed but only having the money to bring one person over first. :rolleyes:

I answered the question earlier in reply to brany who came out with the same wrong assumption...

I wonder what he thinks of the far left being his main area of support. I’m sure that he is attempting to unify rather than divide. I expected the far right to be vociferous in their condemnation of him, but the luvie far left support is surely not what he intended. :confused:

Define 'luvvie far left'? Actors who've worked with Ken Loach? Not exactly a wide voter base.

I answered the question earlier in reply to brany who came out with the same wrong assumption...

The assumption wasn't wrong. It IS economic migration by definition.

A person enters country in order to earn (better) money. It doesn't matter what he/she uses the money for.

Nothing wrong with that btw, let's just use correct terminology.

The assumption wasn't wrong. It IS economic migration by definition.

A person enters country in order to earn (better) money. It doesn't matter what he/she uses the money for.

Nothing wrong with that btw, let's just use correct terminology.

Hey, you never did answer my question - in what way is Magid (as you claimed earlier in the thread) divisive?

Guest makapaka
Hey, you never did answer my question - in what way is Magid (as you claimed earlier in the thread) divisive?

I asked the same question to realcockney but no response either.

For example, with his infamous Trump-reaction he deliberately discriminated himself from discussion with people who might approve some of Trump's views. And no, it's not about making a statement or profiling himself, it's divisive attitude.

Also, at one of his earlier interviews he labeled (all) Daily Mail readers racists and xenophobes, putting everyone in the same basket.

I know, it's the type of rhetoric that appeal to many of you. Still, it's divisive.

I know, it's the type of rhetoric that appeal to many of you.

sounds familliar

just like "fans" of Trump, Farage etc, wont even think a bad word of them no matter what they do, because they are cut from the same cloth.

:suspect: funny that

Guest makapaka
For example, with his infamous Trump-reaction he deliberately discriminated himself from discussion with people who might approve some of Trump's views. And no, it's not about making a statement or profiling himself, it's divisive attitude.

Also, at one of his earlier interviews he labeled (all) Daily Mail readers racists and xenophobes, putting everyone in the same basket.

I know, it's the type of rhetoric that appeal to many of you. Still, it's divisive.

It’s not as divisive as supporting trump or the views of the daily mail though.

I agree it’s wrong to say someone is racist for doing so though - I would question why a person with an open attitude to other races would support trump or the daily mail - as they would appear to conflict a bit?

What you're talking about isn't having a divisive attitude; it's called having principles.

Frankly, if you're citing calling out Daily Mail readers for being xenophobes and racists as a bad thing, you're saying something really quite dark and sad about yourself. The Mail once ran an article headlined ''Hurrah for the blackshirts'' and they loved Hitler. They were mentioned in a report by the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance in 2016 for their use of ''offensive, discriminatory and provocative terminology''.

This mayor does not represent me and should not make statements like we do not want Trump here. He would never come here anyway. The people who protest trump make me sick with their hypocrisy. They want democracy 64 million voted for him, they want respect and disrespect him beyond words. Trump was the better of the two candidates although yes the choice was pretty dire. Trump is racist blah blah blah. Multiculturalism is fine but there are limits but any comments and racist card is played.

Edited by mrplodge