Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

I asked a while back and you never responded; in what way do you think he is divisive?

hes divisive because he has an agenda and we all know what it is?:suspect: its another way to beat on the majority of the city and the country, the majority who respect tradition, respect the monarchy and respect the voters wishes, he would never have been voted in at a proper election on a mayor, just like screaming lord sutch never stood a chance!!

Guest makapaka
hes divisive because he has an agenda and we all know what it is?:suspect: its another way to beat on the majority of the city and the country, the majority who respect tradition, respect the monarchy and respect the voters wishes, he would never have been voted in at a proper election on a mayor, just like screaming lord sutch never stood a chance!!

How is he beating on people?

How is he disrespecting voters wishes?

What are you talking about?

I don't. I've no idea; please tell me what you think it is.

Bearing in mind he was an elected councilor

it is middle class liberal identity politics, you have to remember that many on the left are now quite comfortably off, own house, decent job, etc, for them doing class politics would be hard to reconcile.

You really do live in a bubble, don't you? :hihi:

Wow. You are so bitter.

just like screaming lord sutch never stood a chance!!

He was never elected but he was way ahead of his time - his policies, from when he first stood for election aged 23, to his death, included lowering the voting age to 18, the national curriculum, gay marriage, 24 hour licencing laws, commercial radio permits and even pet passports.

Such a shame none of them ever made it into law ...

oh .. wait ...

Why don't we get the fact's right?

Both MY Kids aged 22 and 24, both in work. No problems there.

Sensible Upbringing.

They BOTH disagree that having 'Magid Magid' as our Lord Mayor is a good thing.

It's a massive let down, that we don't have anyone to stand up From Sheffield to be 'Lord mayor.'..

I'd do it...But .....!!

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 16:24 ----------

He was never elected but he was way ahead of his time - his policies, from when he first stood for election aged 23, to his death, included lowering the voting age to 18, the national curriculum, gay marriage, 24 hour licencing laws, commercial radio permits and even pet passports.

Such a shame none of them ever made it into law ...

oh .. wait ...

I'm quite good with Law...;)

Why don't we get the fact's right?

Both MY Kids aged 22 and 24, both in work. No problems there.

Sensible Upbringing.

They BOTH disagree that having 'Magid Magid' as our Lord Mayor is a good thing.

It's a massive let down, that we don't have anyone to stand up From Sheffield to be 'Lord mayor.'..

I'd do it...But .....!!

im sure we do, they get chosen from the various parties elected councilors, you telling me not one elected councilor isnt from sheff? its only a year long thing, be somebody else next year

it is middle class liberal identity politics, you have to remember that many on the left are now quite comfortably off, own house, decent job, etc, for them doing class politics would be hard to reconcile.

What is middle class liberal identity politics please :huh:

im sure we do, they get chosen from the various parties elected councilors, you telling me not one elected councilor isnt from sheff? its only a year long thing, be somebody else next year

That's not how it works though is it MEl.!

The powers of the Elite.....In Parliament...Don't give me that Mel..;)

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 16:32 ----------

Good question...;)

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 16:32 ----------

Good question...;)

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 16:41 ----------

Something about ME..!

I Never hold back, i always speak my mind...Like it or lump it..!

The new Mayor of Sheffield is a nothing more than a political stunt.

You either go with it or you don't.

I don't.

And while you're at it can you explain what 'cultural Marxism' is? :hihi: