Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

I wonder what the person who made that comment thinks a true Englishman is?

anglo saxons maybe? :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 23:01 ----------

Mafya , just because some people don't like the new mayor , don't try to tarnish them all as racists . I agree with you about the comment by Julie w

oh come on, the only "real" reason is because hes black and a refugee, thats racism.

all the other excuses are just that, excuses

anglo saxons maybe? :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 23:01 ----------

oh come on, the only "real" reason is because hes black and a refugee, thats racism.

all the other excuses are just that, excuses

Because you say so :huh:

You know them all personally, wow. Are they real friends or Facebook ones?

You haven’t read any of the 5,000 comments have you :hihi:

I tell you what, let’s play a little game.

You post your favourite comment of them, then I’ll post mine.

You post another, then I’ll post another.

And so on :)

why should he be removed? he was rightly voted for, he won, he was voted into the mayors office.

Funny how certain people are suddenly interested in the mayor when its a black refugee LOL, you lot couldnt care less about the mayor and tradition before :roll:

Previous Mayors have not sought to attract attention to themselves like he has with his undignified antics, otherwise nobody would care less about him either.

What do you think one is?

A man from England......:)

I wonder what the person who made that comment thinks a true Englishman is?

Probably thinks the same as this one mate

"Too many muslims in power. Do not have the same values as British people".

why should he be removed? he was rightly voted for, he won, he was voted into the mayors office.

Funny how certain people are suddenly interested in the mayor when its a black refugee LOL, you lot couldnt care less about the mayor and tradition before :roll:

We had nothing to complain about before. The Asian mayor in 2015 was fine.

You lot can't bring yourselves to complain about a none white person because your mates might think you're "waysist".

I'm not being funny mate but could you get "Grammarly" or some other such program because when I quote one of your posts my eyes are assaulted by a mass of red underlined words.

You lot can't bring yourselves to complain about a none white person because your mates might think you're "waysist".

I'm not being funny mate but could you get "Grammarly" or some other such program because when I quote one of your posts my eyes are assaulted by a mass of red underlined words.

nope, ive watched at least 3 of his interviews and he comes across as a decent fella, with a sense of humour, which seems to be missing around some parts

A man from England......:)

I see you don't like the English. I thought you were English.

Which lot are you on about?

where did he say he didnt like the english? :suspect: he was replying to what he thinks an englishman is Oo

Back in 2015 when we had an Asian mayor president Trump wasn’t potus and the xenophobic racists didn’t feel as emboldened as they do now.

Imagine what will happen when mayor of London Sadiq Khan becomes Prime Minister of England! :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-07-2018 at 23:11 ----------

I am English.....