Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Well, if you think he's treating the Lord Mayor role in contempt, it's only what everyone else feels about the role regardless of who the Mayor is; a waste of resources and a glorified ribbon cutter.

He can do what he wants as the Mayor for all I care as it doesn't affect me in any way, at least he is the only Mayor I can actually name.

Donald trump was brought to the discussion by the lord mayor,as reported by bbc news on the 4th of july.

The mayor tweeted majid majid lord mayor and first citizen of this city hereby declare that not only is Donald j trump a wasteman but he is henceforth banned from the great city of Sheffield.

the council reply in the same article says he does not have the power to ban anyone from the city,

whether you support trump or not is irrelevant to the discussion which is one of the actual power of the lord mayor verses his assumed power

After careful consideration i believe he is now a good fit for Sheffield.

Trump has also banned him from the States, that`s petty.

Well I don't remember 39 pages on SF discussing the last Lord Mayor...whoever she/he/it was. So Majid has already done than any other former mayor to highlight their position.

Well I don't remember 39 pages on SF discussing the last Lord Mayor...whoever she/he/it was. So Majid has already done than any other former mayor to highlight their position.

That says a lot dosent it . Headline grabber

After careful consideration i believe he is now a good fit for Sheffield.

Trump has also banned him from the States, that`s petty.

To be fair, he has also banned the London mayor too!

Donald trump was brought to the discussion by the lord mayor,as reported by bbc news on the 4th of july.

The mayor tweeted majid majid lord mayor and first citizen of this city hereby declare that not only is Donald j trump a wasteman but he is henceforth banned from the great city of Sheffield.

the council reply in the same article says he does not have the power to ban anyone from the city,

whether you support trump or not is irrelevant to the discussion which is one of the actual power of the lord mayor verses his assumed power

so in other words, people are angry about a single daft tweet he tweeted? :roll::suspect::help: that doesnt mean anything?

people need to get a grip

Who cares what he says about Donald Trump. He was elected to bring a bit of frivolity to the office and that's exactly what he's doing.

Let's face it the Lord Mayor of Sheffield is about on a par with Ozzie Owl or Bertie Blade. :)

Was surprised to find there are no threads about him already. The new Lord Mayor looks and sounds like a breath of fresh air to me - what are your thoughts?

I’m with you on this, here here.

That you're on the wrong side.

really? what side is that then? come on dont be shy:roll:

really? what side is that then? come on dont be shy:roll:

Wrong side of justice, wrong side of common human decency, wrong side of everything really.