Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

These people are mayors elected by the people to a totally different office,you seem to be confusing elected area mayors with the non elected ceremonial one

Correct, exactly the same as Sadiq Khan and Dan Jarvis, they have been elected by the people to speak on behalf of the people. However I’ve got no big problem with our ceremonial mayor, he seems like a decent guy.

My only issue is that he gives the impression he has the right to speak on behalf of Sheffield and its people,he does not have that right.

My only issue is that he gives the impression he has the right to speak on behalf of Sheffield and its people

Does he? qqqqqq

He's speaking out on behalf of local people. Get over yourself.

no hes not the vast majority dont want him ! what next is he going to jump on ? Orgreave is dead and gone and so are the troublemaking miners good riddance :roll:

no hes not the vast majority dont want him ! what next is he going to jump on ? Orgreave is dead and gone and so are the troublemaking miners good riddance :roll:

That says it all about you.

no hes not the vast majority dont want him

1) how did you measure that?

2) he's very easy to ignore.

3) we'll be back to another silent grey clone in 9 months, that'll be much better...

i dont have an issue with his ethnicity or religion or even wearing a backwards cap and t shirt where appropriate my issue is he is a using the office of Lord Mayor as a route to becoming a Z list mini celebrity, i dont have a problem with his letter re: Orgreave but the writng makes him look like a buffoon.

the banning of Trump was stupid and may have given him column inches but made him look a buffoon, he anounced solidarity with Mexicans without mentioning how the governmnet treats its own citizens https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2018/country-chapters/mexico

also attempted a bike ride to the somme had an 'arm/shoulder injury' the day before the ride but miraculosly healed in time for the sharrow festival where he was waving his arms all over.

Yes, thought he had the authority to ban Trump,

I think you'll find he didn't! :D

That says it all about you.

Oh god, he’s not a Donald Trump supporter, is he? :hihi:

oh really? what does it say?

That you're on the wrong side.