Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

The person should be respected not the position.

I agree................

Edited by taxman
Caught the wrong end of the stick

He`s an attention seeking clown .
That's all he is it seems. What a joke. He thinks he's 12 years old with his baseball hat back to front. Grow up and stop making a mockery of our great city.

I agree................

funnily enough none of these people cared until it was taken by a somalian muslim immigrant lol

That's all he is it seems. What a joke. He thinks he's 12 years old with his baseball hat back to front. Grow up and stop making a mockery of our great city.

What a load of drivel! Where does it say that adults have to wear a baseball cap a certain way?

In this country people have a choice of what way round to wear their baseball cap...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 14-07-2018 at 23:56 ----------

funnily enough none of these people cared until it was taken by a somalian muslim immigrant lol

Nail on the head.......

Are you refusing to accept that some people may dislike him because of his behaviour?

To my mind, thinking that the only reason someone would dislike a Somali immigrant is because of their ethnicity, is as short sighted as people who dislike other people because of their ethnicity.

Also, you didn't address my point about Obama, most white people I know have a very good opinion of him.

Sorry but What's a Lord Mayor Actually do ??

Are you refusing to accept that some people may dislike him because of his behaviour?

To my mind, thinking that the only reason someone would dislike a Somali immigrant is because of their ethnicity, is as short sighted as people who dislike other people because of their ethnicity.

Also, you didn't address my point about Obama, most white people I know have a very good opinion of him.

Jolly good, he wasn't that bad was he?

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 00:36 ----------

Sorry but What's a Lord Mayor Actually do ??

Magid annoys fag packet fascists.

Edited by Mister Gee

Jolly good, he wasn't that bad was he?

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 00:36 ----------

Magid annoys fag packet fascists.

What a noble role! :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 04:56 ----------

What a load of drivel! Where does it say that adults have to wear a baseball cap a certain way?

In this country people have a choice of what way round to wear their baseball cap...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 14-07-2018 at 23:56 ----------

Nail on the head.......

No, none of the people cared until he started talking crap.

What a noble role! :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 04:56 ----------

Funny that, as thats what trumps been doing for a couple of years now but the same people still seem to love him, spot a pattern yet? :suspect:

Edited by melthebell

I asked a while back and you never responded; in what way do you think he is divisive?

I appreciate that as a 71 years old, none Labour voter that I am the devil incarnate, but I have less hatred in my heart than many of the forum left wing. Where has all this division appeared from, who hates anyone of a different couture, why is anyone who isn’t a Corbyn groupy classed as a paid up member of the Klu Klux Klan?

Some of you guys need help.

it is middle class liberal identity politics, you have to remember that many on the left are now quite comfortably off, own house, decent job, etc, for them doing class politics would be hard to reconcile.

I appreciate that as a 71 years old, none Labour voter that I am the devil incarnate, but I have less hatred in my heart than many of the forum left wing. Where has all this division appeared from, who hates anyone of a different couture, why is anyone who isn’t a Corbyn groupy classed as a paid up member of the Klu Klux Klan?

Some of you guys need help.

It's not the left on here who are objecting to what he wears due to it being different.