Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

It's not a good look for the city. There's plenty of Americans here and American owned businesses.

I have 3 generations of American relatives, including ex USAF personnel, who can't stand Trump.

Anyway, hows that Harley Davidson thing going for you?

I have 3 generations of American relatives, including ex USAF personnel, who can't stand Trump.

Anyway, hows that Harley Davidson thing going for you?

I appreciate that but it doesn't make any difference. A lot of Americans and people here for that matter like him. It's not up to the Mayor to make statements like that.

My guess is he'll be gone before the years out. He's an embarrassment to the council.

I love how the Lord Mayor is trolling all these reactionary folk - and they are falling for it. I'm sure he is well aware he hasn't got the powers to ban anyone. It's not like Trump has never spun a yarn...

Strangely not much comment on whether Trump is a wasteman. I presume everyone agrees that he is?

BTW Can anyone name a single previous Lord Mayor? Unless they worked with them or are related to them - i doubt it very much.

Please stay on topic, if you want to discuss Donald Trump there’s already a big thread for exactly that.

Thank you.

I love how the Lord Mayor is trolling all these reactionary folk - and they are falling for it. I'm sure he is well aware he hasn't got the powers to ban anyone. It's not like Trump has never spun a yarn...

Strangely not much comment on whether Trump is a wasteman. I presume everyone agrees that he is?

BTW Can anyone name a single previous Lord Mayor? Unless they worked with them or are related to them - i doubt it very much.

How about Roy Hattersley's mom Enid Hattersley? Or Frank Prince? Or Peter Price?

So on the one hand, you're telling immigrants they should integrate more.

And on the other hand, you're telling immigrants they should never attempt to integrate at all.

Please, choose an argument, and stick to it :roll:

who mentioned immigrants.

The man seems like a breath of fresh air.Keep up the good wor!

How about Roy Hattersley's mom Enid Hattersley? Or Frank Prince? Or Peter Price?

You're doing better than me in recalling other Lord Mayors

The man seems like a breath of fresh air.Keep up the good wor!

He`s an attention seeking clown .

Denise Fox. Was at an event she spoke at: almost incomprehensible, jumbled and made almost no sense

Talib Hussein: Says almost nothing. Have been in an hour long meeting with him where he said maybe 5 words

Jackie Drayton. Shouts at people who disagree with her. Has a spare, empty house in the middle of a housing crisis

See my previous post - comment number 3.

The guy is using Sheffield's Mayoral position to further himself. 12 months from now he'll have to give it up by which time he'll have built up a 'media following' - which is what he wants. He'll drop the Greens, leave Sheffield & become a minor celebrity on the minor celebrity circuit.

One other thing? The wearing of the sombrero? Surley cultural misappropriation? When was the last time you saw a Mexican wearing such headware outside an old film or a marriarchi band?

Disrespectful to the honorary position of Lord Mayor, the members of the council and the people of Sheffield he is representing

You need to take a good look at yourself; you're getting your knickers in a twist because a man chose to wear a hat to illustrate a point.