Police cars racing up Stannington Road

About 15 police cars have raced up Stannington Road in convoy about half an hour ago and very dangerously I might add. Does anyone think its a training exercise!!!

The way the convoy weaved it's way at relative speed through Hillsborough left me in awe.... add to that list an ambulance and a responder vehicle too.

Any clues as to where they were going as the traffic through Hillsborough after that was pretty jammed up.

We saw them at the Asda roundabout heading for Halifax Road - was surprised to see so many at once. Didn't know they had that amount of police on duty at any one time.

I heard there was a stabbing at Stannington this afternoon.

The bickering has been removed.

In what way do you think it was dangerous?

In what way do you think it was dangerous?

Potentially the speed in which they where moving and the amount of traffic around at the time in a relatively built up area, especially around Hillsborough Corner.

I saw them too on bradfield road .

They were going extremely fast and some went around the wrong side of the roundabout

Bradfield rd was quite busy at the time and surprised there wasn't an accident

However there wasnt, perhaps down to the driving skills of the polIce and quick responses from the other car drivers to get out of the way