Biodiversity in Sheffield

Thanks Miffy. The book arrived today. It's rubbish. It's actually called 'Fly Fishing'. That J.R. Hartley dude is crazy. Fly fishing?! Been sat here at Rother Valley for the last 8 hours with a slice of bread and jam on my fishing rod. Haven't caught a single fly. I'm going to eat the useless bait for supper and jog home back to Woodthorpe. What a waste of a day off work.

Rother valley :( , you would be better trying Richmond Pond :)

Wrong thread!

I miss Alcoblog and Slimsid. At least their joke threads were funny.

Rother valley :( , you would be better trying Richmond Pond :)

Excellent point, sir, but the locals would take one look at my immaculate dress sense (a rather splendid Harris Tweed Green Windowpane jacket and Cinnamon corduroy trousers combo) and they would surely set upon me in a fit of jealousy. They’d snap my rod too. The ‘have nots’ of society seem to have a real problem with anything outside their vacuous world of beer, the Sun and football hooliganism. Fly fishing and ballet dancing (for instance) simply aren’t afforded due respect around Richmond Pond.

Could Alcoblog contact Denlin or clear your PMs

---------- Post added 09-07-2018 at 19:27 ----------

Hello Eminence, are you there?