Handsworth allotments- what road are they on?

I have been told about some private allotments in Handsworth located near a church.

Apparently you turn up a road between Quick fit and the closed B & Q.

Anyone know the site or got one of these plots?

You are describing Catley Road but it's in Darnall, not Handsworth. I don't know whether or not the allotments there are private.

However there are allotments behind St Mary's Church at Handsworth. Again, I don't know the ownership.

I have been told about some private allotments in Handsworth located near a church.

Apparently you turn up a road between Quick fit and the closed B & Q.

Anyone know the site or got one of these plots?

You are confusing two different sites.

The ones between B&Q and Quickfit are Infield Lane allotments at Darnall,where I am.

The ones at Handsworth are in the Bramley Park Road area,near Handsworth church.

I suspected that is what was happening. I phoned the No from the top of this page about the Darnal site which we discussed. When I mentioned wanting to get out the house and be around people, he said the Handsworth site behind a church would be better as there are more people around on there.

Thanks for clarryfying.

Still trying to find a contact No for the Handsworth site. I've completed the contact us form.