Photography scam in Sheffield?

I DO get what you are saying though, some of the scams are so obvious and so well documented and publicised it beggars belief that people still fall for them.

On a very small scale, but still a scam.....

Any body seen that advert on tv, Jenni bond telling people that the royal mint are giving away absolutely free 50 pence coins, commemorating the queens platinum wedding, yes absolutely free.. just add £2 50 post and package........... I feel like ordering one , and telling them I will pick it up myself.

On a very small scale, but still a scam.....

Any body seen that advert on tv, Jenni bond telling people that the royal mint are giving away absolutely free 50 pence coins, commemorating the queens platinum wedding, yes absolutely free.. just add £2 50 post and package........... I feel like ordering one , and telling them I will pick it up myself.

Well poor Jenni Bond. She must be very hard up!

I DO get what you are saying though, some of the scams are so obvious and so well documented and publicised it beggars belief that people still fall for them.

The problem is that some do these guys will work on pulling in as low as 1 in a 100 or even less. Unfortunately some people may not have heard the warning or simply not recognised the call as a scam. Far better to continuously publicise things like this and not ignore or make fun of those who fall for it. true this is an old scam but it obviously works and when it does not they will come up with a new one