Saying goodbye...

off now, finally got fed up of the threatening pm's . The people (loose term) who have been sending them know who they are and they also know where to find me if they ever get the backbone to actually attempt to carry out their threats.

Bloody muslims I've **** them bigger.

mick, calm down mate lol

I've had threatning PMS from people (not on hear) and when I confronted them face to face, they had NOTHING to say..

ignore it..

ignore them you cant please everyone Internetowl

Report them on here in the open!

Ignore them if id took notice of other people i would av been saying goodbye but instead i thought why let others spoil my fun so please dont go cause of others:hihi:

This is not the Internetowl I know.... you know the score mate.... you just don't give up.... report the saddo's first and let us all know who they are.

off now, finally got fed up of the threatening pm's . The people (loose term) who have been sending them know who they are and they also know where to find me if they ever get the backbone to actually attempt to carry out their threats.

Bloody muslims I've **** them bigger.

tell um what to do iv just been on a thread and someone slatin me n my son but i have ad ago back too many people on here thinking there sumat they aint:thumbsup:

Also have you noticed it people who sat behind a computer darent say it face to face

mini are you looking for another fight? Its just debate not personal.:rolleyes:

If threats have been issued, then the option always exists for a user to contact the Moderators.

We treat such threats seriously, provided that the threatening PMs and such are forwarded to us.

Any gross violation of the Forum's rules and T&Cs - threats, abusive PMs, offensive or libellous comments, for example, are all taken seriously and appropriate action is taken.

I'm closing this thread now - InternetOwl knows how to contact us.