Let's all laugh at these fashionista idiots!

I'm not a fashion junkie, bit I can't see many people wearing one of these round town. Except as joke

I'm not a fashion junkie, bit I can't see many people wearing one of these round town. Except as joke

Don't think at that price people would buy for a joke.

You know the old saying " more money than sense ".

That looks like good value.

2 shirts for the price of, er...

This is marginally less daft than the cutaway jeans which are just a collection of seams on a waistband (not Balenciaga). Both are on sale for ridiculous amounts of money.

Then again, who am I to decide what other people should spend their money on? I stopped reading the Sunday Times after reading a reader's letter asking for a recommendation for a nice new scarf for the school run with a budget of £600.

For a scarf! When I had a mortgage to pay, that was half a year's housing costs! I'm not in the same world as people who have that sort of money.

Nearly a grand for that, you could get 15 or so decent t-shirts for that amount of cash.

Perfect for two people who like to stay close.

It's got Balenciaga's name in the papers, and that's all that was required.

'No such thing as bad publicity, all publicity is good publicity.'

Anyone daft enough to shell out nearly £1,000 quid, and then actually wear it deserves the mockery they're going to get.

You cant knock the company for making money out of gullible idiots who are prepared to buy them.I might sew all my old undies to the front of some pairs of jeans.I guarantee I would get some idiot willing to buy them at 200 pound a pair if they thought it was fashion.

Remember the unmade bed that Tracey Emin produced as "art":loopy:, I think this shirt jobby:loopy: is comparable, but as fashion. Both are just ridiculous to the ordinary person I would guess.

Angel1.

Look around.

Half the world are wearing jeans so torn they would have been thrown away once

Fashion is madness

It's also hugely wasteful and unsustainable. Madness indeed.