Neighbours away

I was on holiday last year and I was speaking to another holidaymaker who had cctv at his house. He was constantly checking it on line and actually receiving texts if there was movement in the garden!

I go away and have a composite front door which you need a wrecking ball to get through, alarm system and good neighbours who have my sons phone number and who only lives 5 minutes away.

There is a car parked on the drive but we never close the curtains.

My insurance is up to date so I go away and don’t worry about the house getting broke in to.

I wager that our ndn’s have one of those gizmoz, they will spend most of their holiday checking it. :sad:

All this is irrelevant anyhow if they do what many of my facebook "Friends" do every time they go away.

They post that they are at the airport, on a beach somewhere and when they are coming home.

In the past they have posted pictures of their house and it can be extremely easy to work out which road and which house.

I know one bloke who has pictures of his Harley Davidson in his garage on his facebook account. If I was a thief and wanted something valuable to sell it would be really easy.

Not an issue if you don’t have friends! :)