Two young idiots

Saw 2 young idiots on a motorbike with no helmets on in Parson Cross yesterday. Having just lost my son this makes me so angry life is so precious In the arms of the angels his mind at peace now. My heart is breaking

You get them every single day on cross I live on deerlands and they on here everyday with no helmets

I'm sorry for your loss. Life is precious, but young people, young men especially, don't realise this or how delicate life is. You just have to hope that they learn quickly and teach others when they have learned.

Common as muck now, young kids are doing it all the time.

Police don't have the manpower to chase them all down and don't feel they have the support from senior officers if something does go wrong.

just give them a good hidding

Why? What exactly would this achieve?

Why? What exactly would this achieve?

I agree what we need to stop these youths are more youth clubs, Pool, table tennis, darts and bopping to the latest groovy discs plus a snog (If you're lucky ) round the back.

Never did me any harm.

Also I think the occasional local festival in the local park, paid out of the Council tax would also help put a swift end to their naughty shenanigans.

No doubt, when they kill themselves through their own stupidity facebook will be awash with what wonderful angelic souls they were.

just give them a good hidding

a guy up here did that in Guisborough, hit a tearaway who made peoples lives hell with a shovel, knocked him off the bike, he died, and the attacker got found guilty and locked up

I agree what we need to stop these youths are more youth clubs, Pool, table tennis, darts and bopping to the latest groovy discs plus a snog (If you're lucky ) round the back.

Never did me any harm.

Also I think the occasional local festival in the local park, paid out of the Council tax would also help put a swift end to their naughty shenanigans.

Can we also pay for their gaming accounts, give them discounts for designer clothes, pay for their weed and alcohol, buy them some gaming consoles and then keep patting them on the back.

---------- Post added 28-05-2018 at 18:41 ----------

a guy up here did that in Guisborough, hit a tearaway who made peoples lives hell with a shovel, knocked him off the bike, he died, and the attacker got found guilty and locked up

Poor attacker.

Never did me any harm.

Something tells me you're not being serious but surely anything is better than beating somebody up?

Was it you ?