Jump to content

Can i just say..

Recommended Posts

How is the boat floating Mel?

still floating, moving less than it did now its connected to the big metal piles, not too bad, novembers looking pretty quiet at the moment tho, december might be better with people out doing stuff.

 

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 19:48 ----------

 

Nice to meet Rivelin and Taxman today aboard the old tincan in whitby ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed this and I'm so happy for you:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time we had an update Mel.

How is things, how you keeping pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 01/08/2019 at 19:49, Padders said:

Time we had an update Mel.

How is things, how you keeping pal.

lol, had a meeting this morning with a tv production company that do stuff for the One show. We are going to be filmed for a new BBC1 series Holidays at home, they are going to film us going about our daily tasks aboard the vessel *gulp* and have a narration put over the top. also a few other places around whitby, but we will be top billing as its a new venture and quite a bold move on the owners part, plus its very diverse (history, cafe, restaurant, shop all rolled into one)

 

scary

 

 

ps:- wonder if it will be like love island and we have to shag each other.......

Edited by melthebell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

lol, had a meeting this morning with a tv production company that do stuff for the One show. We are going to be filmed for a new BBC1 series Holidays at home, they are going to film us going about our daily tasks aboard the vessel *gulp* and have a narration put over the top. also a few other places around whitby, but we will be top billing as its a new venture and quite a bold move on the owners part, plus its very diverse (history, cafe, restaurant, shop all rolled into one)

 

scary

 

 

ps:- wonder if it will be like love island and we have to shag each other.......

You"ve got a thing about plugging holes.

 

Thanks for the update Mel, should be fun.:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Padders said:

You"ve got a thing about plugging holes.

 

Thanks for the update Mel, should be fun.:thumbsup:

some of the women walking round whitby are larger than that bloody dam thats bust lol

 

oh and it wont be fun for me, will have to be on bestest behaviour :(

mutter mutter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

some of the women walking round whitby are larger than that bloody dam thats bust lol

 

oh and it wont be fun for me, will have to be on bestest behaviour :(

mutter mutter

If you wanna lose weight fast..

Try walking round Cleethorpes. Bloomin ek I felt 5stone lighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 18:12, Padders said:

If you wanna lose weight fast..

Try walking round Cleethorpes. Bloomin ek I felt 5stone lighter.

Isn't that the truth. I go there if I'm feeling portly and come back feeling thin. If you can't get to cleethorpes, try Costco for a similar effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 18:33, tinfoilhat said:

Isn't that the truth. I go there if I'm feeling portly and come back feeling thin. If you can't get to cleethorpes, try Costco for a similar effect.

Find it hard to pass a good chippie in cleethorpes 😂😂😂😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.