Can i just say..

Well done you old salty sea dog , any chance of a few free tickets for one of your favourite posters :love:

erm i dont even know when i start yet, or what im wearing, or what ill be doing, or even exactly where the ship will be LOL

erm i dont even know when i start yet, or what im wearing, or what ill be doing, or even exactly where the ship will be LOL

Not bothered, just get me some freebies :D

Not bothered, just get me some freebies :D

you bloody tories take take take, itll be a bloody duckhouse next

errrrrrm

:hihi:

errrrrrm

:thumbsup::hihi::hihi::hihi:

errrrrrm

You haven't even started the job yet and there's already some punk who want's a freebie....?

If i'm in Whitby when you are there i will drag you off the ship and buy you a pint Mel..;)

Well done to you fella, being out of work is horrible, specially if you are used to being in work, I hope you enjoy the new job.

Well done to you fella, being out of work is horrible, specially if you are used to being in work, I hope you enjoy the new job.

ta, took longer than i wanted, but like i said thats cos i dont drive, and its more awkward cos i live in the middle of nowhere.

This is completely new so its exciting but also scary as nobody knows exactly whats going to happen yet lol

---------- Post added 30-05-2018 at 22:35 ----------

Well, got a meet and greet on Thursday 14th June to meet the rest of the "endeavour crew" lol it seems weird saying that.

Got to take bank details etc for the pay.

Should be halfway through the wait for it all to be ready then.

Edited by melthebell

Just been reading up about the Bark Endeavour at Whitby, very interesting indeed.

Just been reading up about the Bark Endeavour at Whitby, very interesting indeed.

Its just arrived to its new home, passed me about 5 i was informed, just got to have all the innards refitted for the new stuff now.

Come visit me, i wont throw you overboard....i promise :twisted: lol

all round here are vying for Captain Cook heritage (whether its Staithes, Whitby, Middlesbrough, Great Ayton)

Its just arrived to its new home, passed me about 5 i was informed, just got to have all the innards refitted for the new stuff now.

Come visit me, i wont throw you overboard....i promise :twisted: lol

all round here are vying for Captain Cook heritage (whether its Staithes, Whitby, Middlesbrough, Great Ayton)

If I'm ever out that way I'll nip in and see you :thumbsup:

If I'm ever out that way I'll nip in and see you :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

ships moored up and the negative comments are doing overtime on social media from some of the locals lol

Its just like being on here Oo