FAO Devcatbarman

Just goes to show how boring revision is that I'm posting things like this! :roll:

What you revising for lotti? :)

and I got it too :|

Yep I had one, deleted it without reading the full content.

I just deleted it as I was not at all interested. But if I get any more - I know what to do now.

Just got an email saying i had a new private message, when i logged in there wasn't one. Obviously the mods have deleted all messages sent by him.

is there an issue of the mods reading your pm's? who knows what else they delete etc :)

is there an issue of the mods reading your pm's? who knows what else they delete etc :)

<Yawn> here we go again! They dont need to read them to block-delete the same messgae that has been sent to numerous users. :)

You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!

Nope, you know full well that the Mods can't and don't read PM's. How dull would that be anyway. :D

Remember...

Click 1

Click 2

Click 3

They're gone!

... banning trolls takes 1 click less by the way!

You naughty troll you!!! :nono:

Surely they don't need to read them. As soon as they hear about them from multiple people, they just need to hit a button :) do you like moaning? I thought it was just my 14 year old brother who did that :)

Had lots of these spams lately. You'd think by now they would realise that I know about the 'other place' because of their concerted efforts and stop sending them :(

I would rather chew off my foot.

Don't spam me again, I've got better things to do, there's a good boy ;)

When I originally read this I thought someone had been propositioning Lotti ;)

I thought, blimey thats a bit of a put down!!