Hire Car or rich fool?

When I worked fir a car hire place ,we used to get people hiring these sorts of cars to celebrate the end of Ramadan and they never came back in the same condition they went out in. One car had to be recovered with the engine totally ruined

When I worked fir a car hire place ,we used to get people hiring these sorts of cars to celebrate the end of Ramadan and they never came back in the same condition they went out in. One car had to be recovered with the engine totally ruined

If these are hire cars the hirer is going to have to do an awful lot of explaining. the total loss of these two cars must be massive.

The owner of one of the cars is a very rich car dealer from what I have been told....

Idiots showing off shouldn't be out of the question. I suppose if he/she is rich then only their ego has taken a hit.

As bad as it sounds, its probably better this happens sooner rather than later. Maybe they will learn their lesson. Thank goodness they didn't hurt anybody else.

I wonder if the very late night/early morning crash down near the Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet at the weekend was for a similar reason? :confused:

the registration plate was registered to a relation of Tom Hartley Motors which sell supercars and high end motors, previously the reg plate was on a bugatti veyron but changed over to the ferrari, his own personal car not a hire car of any kind

Surely a Channel 5 series in the making?

'When Supercars Collide!'

I wonder if the very late night/early morning crash down near the Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet at the weekend was for a similar reason? :confused:

Wow. :o When it's a brown face involved why not add 2+2 and come up with whatever number you like eh?

What similar reason would that be? End of Ramadan? No because it's just about begun, so save your stereo-types and misconceptions for another day especially when a family has lost a loved one at a very young age :rant:

Ramadan only just started, so it's unlikely these crashes are from people celebrating the end already.

Wow. :o When it's a brown face involved why not add 2+2 and come up with whatever number you like eh?

What similar reason would that be? End of Ramadan? No because it's just about begun, so save your stereo-types and misconceptions for another day especially when a family has lost a loved one at a very young age :rant:

Wow, talking about jumping on a post. Was only asking a question, geez.

Although in the case of the Abbeydale one, you dont end up in a pond like that if you are pootling along at the speed limit.