Found black and white cat - S20 Area

Found black and white cat. Been hanging around for the past week or so. Please help me find his/her owners :help: - I have two cats myself and would be devestated if they got lost. S20 Sheffield area.

I do have some photos if you would like me to send them you.

Hi, I know you posted this quite a while ago, but I was just wondering if the black and white cat was still around? Ours has been missing for 2 months almost from S20 .

Hey thanks for your reply. Sadly we’ve not seen him/her for the past couple of days:( :( He/She first showed up around 17th May? Does that tie in? I have photos but i’ve only for sheffield forum to post this so i’m not sure how i can post a photo on here? Do you know?

If he / she comes back i will message you!

Trixie went missing on the 24th of April but we are from that area so it could have been her. We’ve had possible sightings of her in beighton - near Damon’s - but other than that we haven’t got much to go off! She’s chipped and wasn’t wearing a collar when she went missing unfortunately.

Erm I’m not entirely sure. I could try and send you one of her?

Thank you so much!

Just exchange emails and attache the photo's.

Ahhh no, bless you. I have two cats myswlf and it’s my worst nightmare ours dont wear collars either but and microchipped. We wanted to try and catch him/her so we could take him/her to the vets but she was only just starting to let us stroke her and we didn’t want to distress her by catching her. She was quite nervous! But like i say, we havent seen her for around four days now :( I’ll try and email you a photo like Wallace suggests.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 13:22 ----------

For some reason it says i can’t email until there has been at least 5 posts to reduce spam!

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 13:24 ----------

I’m not sure if this will put your mind at rest but after a week of her hanging around we did start to feed and give her water cos we was worried about her. So please rest assured if it is her she has been fed :)

It’s been horrible! We’ve had her for 13 years since she was a kitten and it’s killing me not knowing what’s happened to her. It’s not like her at all to wonder far either she’s usually out for an hour tops and then straight back in :(. She’s very timid as well!

That’s really good of you and it makes me really relieved there’s people out there like you! At least the kitty has had somewhere to go and feels safe with you. I wonder where she/he has gone to. If it’s not my trix hopefully it’ll have just found it’s way home.

I’ve made a photobucket and put two pictures of trix on, hopefully you’ll be able to get onto it!

I’ve just tried posting it but it’s saying the same thing about the spam to me as well :confused:

I can give you my email or just post on this a few more times haha.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 14:22 ----------

Hope this doesn’t annoy anyone I’m just going to put two more posts for I can put the link.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 14:23 ----------

I hope this doesn’t annoy anyone, I’m just going to put two more posts on so I can put the link on.

Thats heartbreaking. I really hope it is your kitty - i keep looking but havent seen her again today. I’m sure she’s found someone else that is feeding her and giving her lots of love until you are reunited!!!

Here is my email - lasaxton@icloud.com

of you send me an email i can send you the photos i took :)

I hope it is too!

Thank you so much, I’ll send you an email now. :)

Poor kitty!!!!!

I hope she is re-united with her family but for now its good knowing she has a good home :)

Wasn’t my Trixie I’m afraid.

If people could keep an eye out for a little black and white cat in the S20 area I’d really appreciate it.

She’s really small and very timid.

She’s been missing from Sothall area since 24th April :(