World Cup 2018 thread

How long to the first Colombian red card? I say 71 minutes

England are struggling to dispatch a poor low level Latin American team. Uruguay would have this lot's guts. They'd beat them 2-0 or 4-0 with a smirk and not even trying.

England are struggling to dispatch a poor low level Latin American team. Uruguay would have this lot's guts. They'd beat them 2-0 or 4-0 with a smirk and not even trying.

Well yes, Uruguay are a better side, most people would acknowledge that

Are you actually listening or watching, Columbia might be lower level but they are playing like it :roll:

A disgrace to football according to the commentator

Rugby tackle on Kane....again.

Very dour England team,winning via penalties / set pieces.

Lingard should have been given a second yellow for diving,claiming a penalty.

VAR should have been used to tell the ref of the act of cheating.

Kane was the only England player that plays smart,showing composure and vision.

Sterling running at players in the first half like a headless chicken!

This England team is no different to other teams lacking imagination.

Pickford pushes Trippier aside and Colombia equalise!

Come on Columbia..send these over hyped England players back home with their ugly WAGS...GAME ON.

Alli is having a fairly poor game but given his temperament he has done amazingly well not to get involved in the nonsense. Maybe the lad is growing up!

The refereeing seems very poor to me. Other team wasting 3 minutes protesting penalty given for clear foul on Harry Kane. What's the ref playing at? I don't understand why they're not sending players off. Always thought it was the ref who was supposed to be in charge of the game, not the players.

England are like Europe's Mexico in World Cups. They're good at qualifying. Good at getting past the group stage even.

just don't ask them, to do anything else.

but in a way England are worse than Mexico because at least Mexico ENTERTAIN, even when they lose.

England don't entertain. If England do go out neutrals won't mourn them or regret it that they do go out. The football they play is not entertaining. Nobody will miss them.

Edited by blake

The refereeing seems very poor to me. Other team wasting 3 minutes protesting penalty given for clear foul on Harry Kane. What's the ref playing at? I don't understand why they're not sending players off. Always thought it was the ref who was supposed to be in charge of the game, not the players.

He is American.

Maths teacher until 2013.

He is American.

Maths teacher until 2013.

so thats the reason why the extra time wasnt as much as what got wasted? lol :hihi: