What's your favourite place in Greece?

Looking for a new place to go in Greece. Love a bit of history, parks, an old town, harbour, boats, little streets to wander around. Love Parga, liked Skiathos old town and Thassos old town. Not that impressed with the rest of those islands though, was not much else to do.

Thinking about Rhodes and staying in or around the old town area but having spent ten days in Athens in March I don't want it to feel the same. (it looks like a big place) Not looking to party, or sit on a beach all day and it's just me and my girlfriend so don't really want a place swarming with kids! I've also been to Kefalonia.

Anywhere that you loved?

Looking for a new place to go in Greece. Love a bit of history, parks, an old town, harbour, boats, little streets to wander around. Love Parga, liked Skiathos old town and Thassos old town. Not that impressed with the rest of those islands though, was not much else to do.

Thinking about Rhodes and staying in or around the old town area but having spent ten days in Athens in March I don't want it to feel the same. (it looks like a big place) Not looking to party, or sit on a beach all day and it's just me and my girlfriend so don't really want a place swarming with kids! I've also been to Kefalonia.

Anywhere that you loved?

Santarini...

Been to most greek island"s , love em all. Zante, Kos, And Crete, probably my favs. love the greek people and there tomatoes I could die for, in fact I tell people I only go for the toms:hihi:

Santorini is nice. Expensive to eat and drink and is on the cruise ship routes so can be busy at times.

Mykonos assuming you are not staying on the mainland - and to be fair if you are going to stay off the islands you miss all the good bits...

That place where John Travolta and Olivia Newton John are dancing. Was it at a fair?

Went to Kos. Longest two weeks of my life!

Went to Kos. Longest two weeks of my life!

Wow! and all that sun..(oops did it rain)

Wow! and all that sun..(oops did it rain)

No rain, just bored and I don’t get bored easily.

Santorini, lovely little place called Atalos Villas. Family run by Giannis.

There is no contest - Kefalonia. We first went over 24 years ago, got married there 22 years ago and go every year despite now being able to travel extensively all round the world, to other parts of Greece also.

It is the most beautiful island, with so many hidden treasures to explore.