Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

She used to be ok but now like the rest of the gay celebs they flaunt it in your face and dare anyone to decry them or it's like showing the racist card, sorry but its true,

I think because they were on the successful show The Great British Bake Off they thought they could go on to do anything but no. Their comedy routine falls flat because they talk too quickly, gabble their words, so spoiling the punch line. At the BAFTAS the audience sat in silence at the end of many of her jokes because they couldn’t understand them. :huh:

I had to Google the Olly Murs one because I don't use Twitter.

She used to be ok but now like the rest of the gay celebs they flaunt it in your face and dare anyone to decry them or it's like showing the racist card, sorry but its true,

She's never been OK. :gag:

No voice man is funnier and that's saying something.

Her and the other twit were long forgotten. For good reasons. They are crap. :rant:

All modern comedy is unfunny and crap.Comedy seems to consist of a series of foul language with the odd shock comment put in for good measure.The comedy club at the city hall is terrible.i have had more laughs at funerals.I just watch all my old comedy dvds and boxsets from the seventies,eighties and nineties.A bit of black adder,bottom,the goodies,it aint half hot mum,only fools and horses, beats all the modern stuff every time.

---------- Post added 14-06-2018 at 21:19 ----------

Oh and Father Ted,my absolute favourite.

All modern comedy is unfunny and crap.Comedy seems to consist of a series of foul language with the odd shock comment put in for good measure.The comedy club at the city hall is terrible.i have had more laughs at funerals.I just watch all my old comedy dvds and boxsets from the seventies,eighties and nineties.A bit of black adder,bottom,the goodies,it aint half hot mum,only fools and horses, beats all the modern stuff every time.

---------- Post added 14-06-2018 at 21:19 ----------

Oh and Father Ted,my absolute favourite.

A few modern comedies are funny but I agree with you . I think being " PC" has spoiled comedy

I saw one of her programmes about India and found her condescending about the country, I didn't like that.

I have long wondered if it's just me that finds Mel and Sue unfunny. I'm amazed they keep getting jobs on the television.

Someone must like them. :confused:

it because the beeb have more than their share of gays on board

I thought fools and horses was the ultimate last big one but then came along the Office. Ok not as popular as fools ect. The Office cast just got it right. There is a David Brent in most offices. Just look out for them you will see them. :hihi:

I thought fools and horses was the ultimate last big one but then came along the Office. Ok not as popular as fools ect. The Office cast just got it right. There is a David Brent in most offices. Just look out for them you will see them. :hihi:

Porridge was the funniest programme on tv. Not only were the punch lines funny, but just one dead pan look from the performers faces was brilliant.

Porridge was the funniest programme on tv. Not only were the punch lines funny, but just one dead pan look from the performers faces was brilliant.

Porridge yes very funny along with Steptoe, Dads Army , Rising Damp, thats why I said Fools and was the last big hitter. Proof in the Pudding they have tried a remake of Porridge err big Mistake. :gag: