Whats the worst roundabout In Sheffield

I really don't understand why people find Park Square so difficult. The way the markings are laid out means that if you're in the correct lane as you enter, you never need to change lanes once you're on and you simply filter off at your chosen exit. It's the people who can't work out which exit they want that cause the issues on there.

Brook Hill on the other hand is a complete nightmare.

If you find things so bad, you need to go for some training to bring your driving ability up to a safe standard.

or take the bus, or the tram, or walk, or cycle.

Can't understand why people are determined to commute by car, yet moan that they find driving difficult.

chicken-feed

the one as you exit Asda at Parson Cross...

how many other roundabouts do you know where you have to be in the right hand lane to turn left...???

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 14:18 ----------

if you really want a fun roundabout have a run down to Swindon...

they have one (or they used to) where every lane onto the roundabout was a mini roundabout itself... oddly called, The Magic Roundabout

close your eyes & floor it

Edited by dars35

There's one near Meadowhall, by the Next home outlet, just as you're heading towards the retail park. Hate it. I can never see over to the right where the cars are coming from.

another vote for Meadowhead - it has been an accident blackspot for years and each time they "improve" it things get worse. The latest changes see cars running east to west from Greenhill clashing as they both try to use the same lane AND if you head round the roundabout back towards Greenhill expect to see cars going in every direction as the seemingly random lane markings cause utter confusion

2 iterations ago they tore down all the trees and made it seriously ugly too . . .

Definitely Brook Hill.

Indeed. The traffic flow is unbalanced as well which doenst help if you are on one of the lesser used streets like Bolsover Street trying to get into the roundabout.

However - I can't beleive no ones mentioned hole-in-t'road yet. That could be a bit of a mare too - till they filled it all in.

does the hole in the road pre-date the internet? Or does it just feel like that?

Oooh, now. When was it filled in. I seem to recall it was 1993-1994 ish....?

It certainly doesnt predate the Internet but it was filled in at the very beginning of the WWW and certainly before mass adoption of the Net yes....

Yea early 90's, before the internet was really mainstream.

but there were far fewer cars on the roads then..

and far fewer wannabe-alpha-male road bullies

Do you regularly find yourself at odds with "wannabe-alpha-male road bullies" ???

Can't say I do?

Why do people get so offended over what others are doing?