Whats the worst roundabout In Sheffield

Personally I find the park square roundabout and one at bottom of ecclesall road absolutely awful. Park square is tolerable at quiet times but I feel like the lane markings could be persistent and more clearer? Any tips on how to navigate it?

Ecclesall road one is awful, I feel like theres so much traffic constantly just coming at you at such a high speed and its sometimes near impossible to get a gap. anyone else?

What island beginning in T and ending in T has the longest name?

Meadowhead is a pretty bad roundabout....seems like the blokes who paint the arrows and lane markings do not have much of a clue. But there again, many of the drivers who use the roundabouts have no lane dicipline.

I agree with Meadowhead. Can be a rat race

If you find things so bad, you need to go for some training to bring your driving ability up to a safe standard.

Park Square is a nightmare in the mornings. Four lanes of chaos, four lanes of mayhem.

The out-of-towners are just . . . wow. They don’t know which lane to be in, so they drive on all four. At the same time.

It’s slightly better in the evening.

What island beginning in T and ending in T has the longest name?

Is it Tinsley Viaduct ?

I find the one at the bottom of Psalter Lane tricky at busy times. It's very small but has 5 roads feeding into it so you don't get much of a gap when trying to pull out.

Guest busdriver1

Should this not be What Roundabout is used in the worst way by users?

Any where there is no sign telling you before you get there that the left lane is left only.