SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Rhodes suffered minor ankle ligament damage on his first outing for Norwich. Could we end up with him back at a Hillsborough before the season kicks off?

Minor injury according to reports,

Scored 2 goals already pre season & yesterday scored a 'wait for it '

"Penalty!"

Well QPR have finally sorted it out, can see why Mr Chansiri doesn't want to break the rules. Although the transfer embargo is only another 6 months.

QPR have reached a settlement of £41.965m with the Football League for breaching Financial Fair Play rules and have accepted a transfer embargo until January 2019.

Sunderland have reportedly beaten Sheffield Wednesday to the signing of Jack Baldwin from Peterborough United in the summer transfer window.

QPR £42M Settlement on disincentive for EFL club spending.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44984660

does Rhodes wages ect become our problem if he gets injured?

does Rhodes wages ect become our problem if he gets injured?

Whatever we say/think would be pure speculation, but the clubs will have some clause written into the loan agreement knowdoubt.

we had a player a few years ago and he got injured and we had to pay and when we tried to return him it was no chance,so if this is the case I hope we as supporters find out the truth as its us that pay the wages,knowing our luck he will be injury free and score 20 plus goals and get them in the play offs.hope today goes well.

Whatever we say/think would be pure speculation, but the clubs will have some clause written into the loan agreement knowdoubt.

Yes Alan, wonder what the case was with Winnall as he got injured while at Derby.

Edited by St Petre
Add

If only we were a fly on the wall.

I would imagine that any player injured whilst on loan would be paid by the club they are on loan to as they got injured while playing for the them.

I would imagine that any player injured whilst on loan would be paid by the club they are on loan to as they got injured while playing for the them.

This would be the sensible solution for sure, but when the Authorities keep giving the top division 'billions' in 'prize money' and introducing the stupid offside rule, and the even more stupid 'parachute payments' etc, etc, then I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if Norwich sent him back and we pick up the tab.

In fact, I'm half expecting it.

i seem to think if it's a season long loan they can't be sent back so i'd of thought they would have to pay his wages even if we agreed to take him back

i seem to think if it's a season long loan they can't be sent back so i'd of thought they would have to pay his wages even if we agreed to take him back

Poor man will get a complex .He will think nobody wants him.

I think you're stuck with them when they are on loan. I reckon McCabes tried to send the prince back but he can't now, stuck with him. The prince isn't going anywhere until he gets his pound back.