SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Heard Jack Hunt off to Bristol City 1.6m

Well he's the one I would have kept , but looks like money speaks volumes .??

Well he's the one I would have kept , but looks like money speaks volumes .??

tbh i could go either way, hes ok, but has his moments.

VERY injury prone,final year of his contract,not too dissapointed,l liked the kid was consistent,week in week out,grafted every game.

Can only wish the kid well @ Bristol,we move on

He got a few for Bolton but he hasn't scored a single goal for Cardiff although I saw him on TV provide an assist that seemed important at the time.

He’s a loose cannon, right back to his Carlisle days, there is no question about his talent, it’s what goes on between his ears that concerns me. Rhodes will come right this season, Jos doesn’t lose interest in his players, he will give them all a clean sheet, as should we.

Jack Hunt signs for Bristol City, steady away for the Owlsand good luck to him in the future.https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/jack-hunt-leaves-wednesday/

Hunt last season was so unreliable as a full back,he loved going forward but sometimes,got caught out trying to defend,so Jos must realise we need more reliable right and even left back,1.6m is not a bad price to get for Hunt

Well obviously Wednesday didn't want Venancio that much as he has signed for someone else.

heard Wednesday are signing sam smart from Basingstoke ,hes a top striker ,so the paper says,could be a bargain,dont know anything about the young lad.

Reading that Bolton want to sign Liam Palmer.

Danny Batth from Wolves and Sam Byram from West Ham the rumours on the internet today

Danny Batth from Wolves and Sam Byram from West Ham the rumours on the internet today

Byram is heavily linked with a move to Forest