SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Im sure if he doe's go abroad the owls won't be eligible for compensation or even going to a tribunal

True in both cases as far as I have heard, yes he has gone to the Belgian club, which is a feeder for Leicester, same owners, and yes SWFC get no compensation.

Former players conspiring to do the club out of some money, any loyalty left in football?

Read yesterday that most they would get for Hirst was £159,000.

I hope the greedy little runt ends up only being worth £1-59.

WAWAW?

It appears to not be the case any more.

Not a rumour, good to see that Borukov has signed a contract saying: “I’m happy to be a professional footballer at Sheffield Wednesday, my target now is to reach the first team.”

True in both cases as far as I have heard, yes he has gone to the Belgian club, which is a feeder for Leicester, same owners, and yes SWFC get no compensation.

Former players conspiring to do the club out of some money, any loyalty left in football?

With the strong family connections to the club this situation is incredible.

Sam Winnal says he is going to fight for is place in The Owls team this season after is succesful loan period at Derby,Carlos blamed Winnal for the saga with Foresteri,so never gave him a real chance last season

Sam Winnal says he is going to fight for is place in The Owls team this season after is succesful loan period at Derby,Carlos blamed Winnal for the saga with Foresteri,so never gave him a real chance last season

Would be like signing a new player.

---------- Post added 29-06-2018 at 18:58 ----------

Winnall in stripes. Wednesday are back.

---------- Post added 29-06-2018 at 19:04 ----------

Tradition returns.

---------- Post added 29-06-2018 at 19:52 ----------

Now confirmed.

Jack Marriott is a name that is being banded about at the moment. Thirty three goals this season for Peterborough in all competitions. worth a punt at the right price.

Is he still playing, things must be bad if they are thinking of signing him on, I can remember him playing for Wednesday in the early 1950s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Marriott

LOL

Is he still playing, things must be bad if they are thinking of signing him on, I can remember him playing for Wednesday in the early 1950s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Marriott

LOL

Before my time but I remember him coming back for Scunthorpe and taking right wing corners in Wednesday's promotion season 58/59.

Saying in the Star that Wednesday could miss out on Venancio, his club have agreed a 6 figure sum with a top flight Portuguese club. Also Leeds are looking at him but he still says he wants to come back to Hillsborough.

Heard Jack Hunt off to Bristol City 1.6m

Just seen below off SS website.

BRISTOL CITY CHASE HUNT

Bristol City are close to signing Sheffield Wednesday defender Jack Hunt for a fee of around £1.75m, according to the Bristol Post.