Fridge Freezer Repair Man Needed

Hi can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced Fridge Freezer Repair Man that will come to S2 ? I have looked under similar threads and the telephone numbers are out of date so I am having no luck. Thanks.

http://www.ace-domestics.co.uk/

A long established shop, recommended.

Is your unit a frost-free one, as they can be problematic and difficult to repair.

Always give them the model No. which is usually on a sticker inside the fridge part.

Why a man? I had my fridge fixed by a woman.

In todays throw away society you may well be cheaper to just get a new one. AO are circa £180 to start. By the time your repair person comes for £50 and repairs it for £??. Or it can't be fixed and you are then just down another £50! Might as well get a new one....

In todays throw away society you may well be cheaper to just get a new one. AO are circa £180 to start. By the time your repair person comes for £50 and repairs it for £??. Or it can't be fixed and you are then just down another £50! Might as well get a new one....

I have repaired and maintained many items like washing machine, fridge, furniture.

It has always cost less to repair it than to get a new one.

And on top of that it will reduce the huge waste disposal growth and keep the economy stronger by reducing importation of all these items.

The money goes to a local repair person, not some factory in china.

Hi Dutch Can you give me the address & Telephone number of the Woman Fridge Repairer that u used please? Thanks.

Her name was chloe.The company send her when the fridge was still under warranty.

If you need a handywoman you can always call spruce

Large manufacturers are being secretive and ask a fee to release their service information as appliances increasingly rely on electronics, fault codes etc.

Candy (approved engineers) will charge a flat fee of £129 (includes VAT and parts) for a Candy fridge/freezer repair that is out of warranty and not registered. But, if the engineer decides it's not an economical repair, there will be either a call-out charge of £64.50, or a discount (unspecified) towards a new appliance.

Apollo Callywhite lane Dronfield. Have used them several times, honest and good.