Sign in to follow this  

Police car chase crookes valley road

Did anyone else see the panda car chasing a white Mercedes coupe on Thursday evening about 8pm. I was driving from Brooke Hill roundabout towards The Star and Garter pub. The cars passed at high speed towards the round about then the Mercedes spun round damaging vehicles and returned up past me. It then turned down the side of the pub towards Netherthorpe. My ticker was going like a budgies. Very dangerous driving.

Did anyone else see the panda car chasing a white Mercedes coupe on Thursday evening about 8pm. I was driving from Brooke Hill roundabout towards The Star and Garter pub. The cars passed at high speed towards the round about then the Mercedes spun round damaging vehicles and returned up past me. It then turned down the side of the pub towards Netherthorpe. My ticker was going like a budgies. Very dangerous driving.

That’s standard Mercedes driving, actually. Especially for a white Mercedes coupe.

Mercedes drivers own the road, you should know that by now.

I do admire Mercedes cars. They are such beautiful cars that I couldn’t drive one simply because I’d be terrified of scratching it or crashing it.

Anyway, I’m glad you’re OK :thumbsup: