Hazelbarrow Primary School

It got knocked down in 2002/2003. I wonder when it was built as I'm sure there was a farm there before it. :confused: It's so long ago since I was a student there that I can't remember teachers names but would be cool to see old pics and hear memories of the place.

I am a recent resident of Jordanthorpe, and don't know anything about the school. What I do know is that the land on which it stood is used as a giant 'litter 'bin' it is a filthy mess, and I noticed that some kind soul has even dumped clothes on the land!! I wonder if the council are intending to sell the land off to a developer, it would at least tidy it up a bit.

Ah that's a bit sad, I've not seen the site since before it got knocked down as I live down in Devon now. :( Hope someone buys the land then.

Hi Lou. I’ve got a page called only in jordanthorpe if you would like to give it a look. I’ve only just set it up so not that many posts as yet.

On 02/05/2018 at 13:52, LouBeck said:

It got knocked down in 2002/2003. I wonder when it was built as I'm sure there was a farm there before it. :confused: It's so long ago since I was a student there that I can't remember teachers names but would be cool to see old pics and hear memories of the place.

I used to live on the crescent, and my eldest son went there.  We were there from 1972  to 1984 . sorry that it's gone.  I now live near Liverpool.