Bristol City v Sheffield United

Totally meaningless for both teams, like Sheffield Wednesdays game

So therefore a half hearted 0 - 0 draw

Fans to fall asleep in the stands due to boredom

This thread’s a good read.

A game that a few weeks ago looked like it might be crucial for both teams is a dead rubber. Let’s hope that it isn’t remembered as Wilder’s last game.

This thread’s a good read.

A game that a few weeks ago looked like it might be crucial for both teams is a dead rubber. Let’s hope that it isn’t remembered as Wilder’s last game.

Whether it is or it isn't, Sheffield United was here before and will still be here after Wilder. I'd just like to find out one way or another, which I have a feeling will be in the next couple of weeks.

Supposedly Blackman and Wilson have been sent back. So not playing tomorrow

Whether it is or it isn't, Sheffield United was here before and will still be here after Wilder. I'd just like to find out one way or another, which I have a feeling will be in the next couple of weeks.

This all that matters let them get on with it.

Probably his last game! He’s got plenty of bottle speaking out like he has done I take my hat off to him. Only one chris wilder

I admire CW for speaking out as he did I think of him going may be a disaster for him as Sunderland have their own special problems and he seems to have struggled to motivate the team in the second half of the season has shown his experience at this level

Good luck to him if he leaves but certainly hope he is given funds and stays til his contract runs out in 2019

Yay we won.

....just, i did think Brizzle mightve just snuck another in

I admire CW for speaking out as he did I think of him going may be a disaster for him as Sunderland have their own special problems and he seems to have struggled to motivate the team in the second half of the season has shown his experience at this level

Good luck to him if he leaves but certainly hope he is given funds and stays til his contract runs out in 2019

Its all about money big bucks to be pocketed managing Sunderland or for that matter most clubs in the Championship

....just, i did think Brizzle mightve just snuck another in

Still won.

Great time to hit form.

Why can't next season start now? The return of Freeman seems to have made a difference but the mystery of the missing midfielder, Ricky Holmes continues. Where have they buried his body? If Brookes can spend the summer break in the gym bulking himself up and Coutts is ready to play, it'll be like having 2 new players. Clarke and Sharpe might manage one more season but they really need to buy at least one more striker, although we've got Lavery waiting in the wings.