Wednesday v Norwich 6/5/18

So... the last game of an awful season...one that so much was expected and at one point looked like it could end in a battle against the drop.

Could be the last we see of a number of players in a blue and white shirt.....No doubt lots of comings and goings during the summer but thank god the season is over.

Been an improvement these last few weeks but agreed, an awful season, one of the worst for a while, a total dead rubber of a game but be nice to go out on the back of another win.

Looks like Ross Wallace has been released first - good player who stood up when it counted and scored some memorable goals, really got under uniteds skin in the Lane derby as well :hihi::hihi:

end on a win, get rid of a crap season, lots out, lots in, roll on next season. In the meantime lets all watch the United soap opera unfold in the summer :evil:

One of the most pointless fixtures this weekend

Other teams are fighting to beat relegation, get the last automatic promotion spot or get the last play off spot

These two teams mid table nothingness who players are no doubt thinking about their summer holidays

Cancel this fixture and just award both teams one point

They can't influence the relegation spots,play offs or automatic promotion

One of the most pointless fixtures this weekend

Other teams are fighting to beat relegation, get the last automatic promotion spot or get the last play off spot

These two teams mid table nothingness who players are no doubt thinking about their summer holidays

Cancel this fixture and just award both teams one point

They can't influence the relegation spots,play offs or automatic promotion

its about pride, have some pride man ;)

its about pride, have some pride man ;)

I have got pride

If I was the boss, I would say "ok lads early finish to the season get yourselves off" and then I'd ring the Norwich boss and say "Ok mr Farte, have 3 points"

Whats the point in risking key injuries to players?

I have got pride

If I was the boss, I would say "ok lads early finish to the season get yourselves off" and then I'd ring the Norwich boss and say "Ok mr Farte, have 3 points"

Whats the point in risking key injuries to players?

ah theres a point, we wont be able to flog em off as dead wood :hihi:

Every game is important and a win for Wednesday is imperative.

We've proved this season that we have 2 Championship type teams at Hillsborough, and I for one, am very proud of my teams performances and results since February/March or whatever. The 'team' that represented us from August to February need a 'wake up slap' as they let themselves, Carlos and me down terribly. There was a severe lack of skill, commitment and desire from August onwards, and they, as a squad were deplorable. There's no other avenue for any one to go down, there's no excuse and no reasons. Attitudes were unforgivable.

Thankfully, our forgotten boys rescued the season with desire and togetherness and I'm appreciative of what they've done for us, despite their 'low standing' in the big picture at Hillsborough.

Yeah, injuries and the lack of choice walloped us since October, but previous to that, we were very, very poor.

I'm not likely to forget, or forgive the capitulation against 'the other lot' in September. That performance in particular, was disgusting.

Roll on the new season, and I hope the commitment and desire are there from day one to May 2019.

Have a good summer everyone! ...... and I mean everyone.

Seeing it,s our final game of the season lets see the real Wednseday and go out in style.

Every game is important and a win for Wednesday is imperative.

We've proved this season that we have 2 Championship type teams at Hillsborough, and I for one, am very proud of my teams performances and results since February/March or whatever. The 'team' that represented us from August to February need a 'wake up slap' as they let themselves, Carlos and me down terribly. There was a severe lack of skill, commitment and desire from August onwards, and they, as a squad were deplorable. There's no other avenue for any one to go down, there's no excuse and no reasons. Attitudes were unforgivable.

Thankfully, our forgotten boys rescued the season with desire and togetherness and I'm appreciative of what they've done for us, despite their 'low standing' in the big picture at Hillsborough.

Yeah, injuries and the lack of choice walloped us since October, but previous to that, we were very, very poor.

I'm not likely to forget, or forgive the capitulation against 'the other lot' in September. That performance in particular, was disgusting.

Roll on the new season, and I hope the commitment and desire are there from day one to May 2019.

Have a good summer everyone! ...... and I mean everyone.

Cheers hots:thumbsup:

I think you guys will be there abouts next season, results of late have been very encouraging, enjoy the break mate.

Don't agree that this match is a dead rubber when we can still improve our league position and a possibility of finishing above Leeds. At the very least we need a win to be sure of maintaining the current position, I'd be gutted if we finished in the bottom third.

Don't agree that this match is a dead rubber when we can still improve our league position and a possibility of finishing above Leeds. At the very least we need a win to be sure of maintaining the current position, I'd be gutted if we finished in the bottom third.

Don"t they get more money, the higher they finish?