Time to go boy's

Its a broad statement to say sell all the injury prone players,especially when the vast majority of those players are your first choice 11...this season has been awful but you can't imagine another spate of injuries like this term...

i know, partly said in jest, BUT we do have to do an autopsy on why this happened and how it can be stopped, will we start getting players like westy and hutch consistantly injured in the future? Is it worth paying them high wages when they may only play a couple of months a season? or bite the bullet try and recoup what we can and get rid. in westys case i really do think wildsmith and dawson have come on leaps and bounds this season, hes not getting any younger, personally id rather sell him than either of those.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 16:46 ----------

Bear in mind the majority of said players have been fit over the last two seasons and we did very well in that time...and then they aren't fit and we've had a disastrous time...

yeah and thats the baffeling part, 2 seasons under the "regime" and all is fine, then suddenly wham, 14 players injured for most of the season Oo

i know, partly said in jest, BUT we do have to do an autopsy on why this happened and how it can be stopped, will we start getting players like westy and hutch consistantly injured in the future? Is it worth paying them high wages when they may only play a couple of months a season? or bite the bullet try and recoup what we can and get rid. in westys case i really do think wildsmith and dawson have come on leaps and bounds this season, hes not getting any younger, personally id rather sell him than either of those.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 16:46 ----------

yeah and thats the baffeling part, 2 seasons under the "regime" and all is fine, then suddenly wham, 14 players injured for most of the season Oo

Hutchinson and Lees have both suggested that under the previous regime that they were rushed back into the team practically as soon as they were fit and probably not 100% and prone to picking up further injuries...and add to the equation ...all the physio's were dismissed at the end of last season and replaced with Carlos's team...and here we are at the end of a season decimated by injuries...so i would say its not rocket science to say it was the previous regime's methods that have contributed...

My stepson says get rid of all except FF bring in the U23 side lol

Well Ross Wallace has hinted on his Instagram account he his leaving .???

Well Ross Wallace has hinted on his Instagram account he his leaving .???

tops hinted at it in the Norwich match thread :( i quite liked Wallace, not perfect but when he hits his stride