Time to go boy's

Well its nearly all over & time to get rid but "WHO"

Just a few to mention for me ? But who would you like to see get the boot

Palmer ,Loovens, Fletcher , Abdi Jones , Fox & deffo good bye Butterfield .

Edited by owl.66

I'd go along with all those, depends how many we need to lose tp be able to bring that extra quality in. I'd consider letting Westwood go if we can get a good fee for him. Hooper is maybe another as I don't think his injurys are going to improve any time soon. Mattias aswell

It’s easy to say you want them to go but if they’re in contract someone’s got to want em.

It’s easy to say you want them to go but if they’re in contract someone’s got to want em.

Agreed, out of the OP's list Loovens and Butterfield are probably the only ones definitely out of the door, we can put the others up for sale but it's up to other clubs and the player!

Your main thing is keeping Forrestieri, the others mentioned in #1 aren't good enough or just swinging the lead, add a few like Wallace, Boyd, Wiinnall etc and you can hopefully rebuild and start to get back in contention

The following players are out of contract at the end of June.....

Venancio,Pudil,Wallace,Loovens,Nuhiu and Thorniley

Out of interest...Fletcher is under contract for another 2 years and the likes of Westwood,Abdi,Boyd,Hooper,Matias and Palmer have another year...

Unless the club receive a ridiculous offer for those under contract i would think it unlikely they will go....

Get rid of all the old injury prone ones, we cant have another season like this, ridiculous :rant:

The following players are out of contract at the end of June.....

Venancio,Pudil,Wallace,Loovens,Nuhiu and Thorniley

Out of interest...Fletcher is under contract for another 2 years and the likes of Westwood,Abdi,Boyd,Hooper,Matias and Palmer have another year...

Unless the club receive a ridiculous offer for those under contract i would think it unlikely they will go....

I'm pretty sure Thorniley signed an extension quite recently mate.

Edited by top4718

Get rid of all the old injury prone ones, we cant have another season like this, ridiculous :rant:

Aye,Lets get rid of the injury prone one's........we'll have a great squad then..Westwood,Bannan,Hunt,Forestieri,Hooper,Fletcher,Lee,Van Aken,Loovens,Lees,Wallace,Hutchinson,Abdi.....

Or as a better idea,lets change the way we train the players and get them fitter than under the previous regime...

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 16:01 ----------

I'm pretty sure Thorniley signed and extension quite recently mate.

I thought as much....in my defence his original one ran until next month..!

Aye,Lets get rid of the injury prone one's........we'll have a great squad then..Westwood,Bannan,Hunt,Forestieri,Hooper,Fletcher,Lee,Van Aken,Loovens,Lees,Wallace,Hutchinson,Abdi.....

Or as a better idea,lets change the way we train the players and get them fitter than under the previous regime...

we're only guessing that it was the regime that did it, the squad ARENT getting any younger and we CANT have a season like this one again. we had a great squad this season didnt we? :hihi:

we're only guessing that it was the regime that did it, the squad ARENT getting any younger and we CANT have a season like this one again. we had a great squad this season didnt we? :hihi:

With the constraints of Financial Fair Play restricting the type of player we can bring in,its imperative we make use of the youngsters at the club and move on players who are deemed surplus to requirements....but wholesale sweeping changes won't and can't happen...

Its a broad statement to say sell all the injury prone players,especially when the vast majority of those players are your first choice 11...this season has been awful but you can't imagine another spate of injuries like this term...

I think the introduction of some of the younger players balances out the average age of the squad and if a player is good enough it doesnt matter if he's a teenager or over 30....

Bear in mind the majority of said players have been fit over the last two seasons and we did very well in that time...and then they aren't fit and we've had a disastrous time...

Not a lot we can do about present players and there length of contracts, but i hope we have learn,t lessons from it. I personally would only be giving out two year deals, and see how things are going after the first year then have a review to a twelve month extention.