Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

yeah hes been tapped up by Arsenal :roll:

In 2 years time he'll have disappeared altogether. There is a distinct cut off between managers these days. There is an additional tribute required when managing in the premier league, that's why warnock doesn't cut the mustard up there. I reckon Jos has the credentials though so get ready for the roller coaster ride cos' here it comes.:):):):)

Wilders career is on an upwards trajectory, he’s hinted numerous times that he needs the added quality to push on, the club were in a position of strength part way through the season, everything was in place to give the manager and team a boost, it didn’t happen.

CW will not want his managerial career to go into reverse and he’ll want some serious assurances from whoever’s at the helm for him to stick around.

In 2 years time he'll have disappeared altogether. There is a distinct cut off between managers these days. There is an additional tribute required when managing in the premier league, that's why warnock doesn't cut the mustard up there. I reckon Jos has the credentials though so get ready for the roller coaster ride cos' here it comes.:):):):)

tbh they can have him, im not convinced

Who's tapped Wilder Up?,Wilder won't go to Premier League yet,because he's not good enough to manage there.

Think he basically admitted Things arnt right with those in power and if they don't sort it out soon He will walk , and some players will as well . feel sorry for him tbf not backed in transfer window after all hardwork hes done

In hindsight, has the Blades' season been THAT good? Better than expected, yes. We in S6 are disappointed to have lost 17 games. Same number as in S2.

In hindsight, has the Blades' season been THAT good? Better than expected, yes.

yes, but could have been better? maybe with a small bit of foresight and backing?

In hindsight, has the Blades' season been THAT good? Better than expected, yes. We in S6 are disappointed to have lost 17 games. Same number as in S2.

They had a cracking start but not been great since November, there's an old adage - its not how you start its how you finish, never been truer.

Who's tapped Wilder Up?,Wilder won't go to Premier League yet,because he's not good enough to manage there.

West Brom tapped himup weeks ago

Baiting and the quote chain have been removed. Any further and accounts are going to be suspended.

Listened to the interview and think United will need a new manager. I don't think the powers that be can resolve their differences in time to give him what he wants.

Shame as I am a big fan of Wilder and his playing style.

I agree the timing of the power struggle could not be worse.Wilder is the best manager we have had in 20 years and the board have just shot him in the foot.Of course he will be p----d off he has single handed turn the club around and given it back to the fans.I think the prince should walk away because if Wilder goes because of the princes stirring it the fans will never take to him.Could it take another twenty years to find the right manager?While ever this goes on they will not commit funds for players if they think they will not be here next year and if things do go pear shaped on the pitch I hope the fans do not blame Wilder but those in the ivory towers.

I agree the timing of the power struggle could not be worse.Wilder is the best manager we have had in 20 years and the board have just shot him in the foot.Of course he will be p----d off he has single handed turn the club around and given it back to the fans.I think the prince should walk away because if Wilder goes because of the princes stirring it the fans will never take to him.Could it take another twenty years to find the right manager?While ever this goes on they will not commit funds for players if they think they will not be here next year and if things do go pear shaped on the pitch I hope the fans do not blame Wilder but those in the ivory towers.

I agree with your analysis of Wilder. He’s done an amazing job and United need to do all that they can to keep him. Personally, I’d like to see him gone as soon as possible:D

Getting rid of the Prince won’t sort out the underlying issue, which is funding. McCabe is already owed £100m and he’s not going to be putting his hand in his pocket to pay for the kind of players you need.

The best hope for United is that the two men sort their differences. McCabe gets most of his money back and the Prince gives the manager enough cash to move forward.

It is either that or a long haul to find someone else willing to put up the cash.