Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

OH DEAR HAVE I HIT A NERVE .IT TAKES VERY LITTLE ON HERE FOR A BITE.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

what nerve? what bite, what tops said was correct, you were being silly, we spent a bit and DID have 2 top 6 seasons, this one was an anomaly (i hope)

what nerve? what bite, what tops said was correct, you were being silly, we spent a bit and DID have 2 top 6 seasons, this one was an anomaly (i hope)

iF I was silly I would be paying 42 quid a match at sheff 6 and watching boring soccer .

I hope McCabe asks him why he did what he did with the money and why he brought in players who he rarely played,and also what about the good business other clubs did with similar or worse budgets.

Now for next season,I don't know what other Blades think,but I would like the Board to make around 5 MIL available and raise the wage structure,and hope Wilder can come up with the goods.He has to be trusted to spend bigger,we need it to progress next season and give us the chance of another go at the play offs,if Wilder doesn't get something like that assurance,I would back him to walk.

Make your mind up...you said this earlier.."My point is that there is business to be done without spending millions,good business that gets results"...:huh:

iF I was silly I would be paying 42 quid a match at sheff 6 and watching boring soccer .

I love a bit of over generalising :hihi::hihi: very, very few games are £42 and as a good portion that attend are ST holders or Members none will pay anywhere near that. The football hasn't been great this season for obvious reasons but prior to that it was great value. Cardiff also play "boring soccer" as did Huddersfield and they'll probably be playing it in the Prem next season.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 14:34 ----------

Make your mind up...you said this earlier.."My point is that there is business to be done without spending millions,good business that gets results"...:huh:

If they spend £5m and anybody who finishes above them spends less it could be interesting :hihi::hihi:

Edited by top4718

You'd have to be silly. At your age you'd be paying less than £12 a match same as me. :)

The squad is getting older and players will need replacing next season,we will most certainly not get a flying start like last season,the league will be stronger.The old adage of 'if you are standing still,you are going backwards' applies,that means that investment needs to be at least maintained,or improved,season on season.I don't think it unreasonable for the board to up the 2MIL plus that Wilder had in January,to 5MIL plus in the next summer window,neither are big amounts in this division,but I think Wilder would go for it as being a sign that things were moving in the direction he wants,then it would be up to him to do the business which he couldn't do in January.

The baiting can cease, any further and you will be suspended.

Currently sat at 8/13 with slybet and bet Victor, paddy have suspended betting on him, to join Sunderland as next manager.

I would be shocked to see him as their manager.

Had they stopped up, I could see potential in it. But why go down a league, even if you're offered more money?

Currently sat at 8/13 with slybet and bet Victor, paddy have suspended betting on him, to join Sunderland as next manager.

Had they stopped up, I could see potential in it. But why go down a league, even if you're offered more money?

i thought that then going on others posts i agreed, they will undoubtedly go up so another promotion to add to the cv? and another big name like uniteds?

i thought that then going on others posts i agreed, they will undoubtedly go up so another promotion to add to the cv? and another big name like uniteds?

If promotions from league one is what he wants, then each to their own.

If a team like Southampton or stoke came in for him, I think that would see how commited he is.

I just don't see him going to Sunderland. Not in their position and turmoil

It doesn't have to be about money. Ian Porterfield dropped down a league to go to a bigger club.

what looks better on the CV? i got a team promoted to the championship? or i kept an ok team in the middle of the championship?

Like i said Sunderland should do it no matter what he does its a fair gone conclusion