Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

Correct,and we don't know who was available in the transfer window even if Wilder had millions to throw at a player,or if that player would have got us to the play offs,it's all conjecture,but let's look at 2 players who were available in the window;

Madine went for 5MIL,McBurnie went on loan,which of the 2 players has been the biggest success in terms of goals scored?.....nobody can say that Warnock paying millions for Madine has made sure of their promotion,from what I have seen,he has had little influence,but if Barnsley stay up,McBurnie for pocket money has been a key influence in terms of goals scored.

I thought you would have seen this.

I thought you would have seen this.

Who's been the best value for money so far in your opinion?

Who's been the best value for money so far in your opinion?

In terms of the return for the initial outlay then it's Madine...considering Cardiff are one game from the riches of the Premier League.

You joined around 5 years after the Manderic takeover ;-)

I didn't mean I quoted at the time. I referred to it recently.

In terms of the return for the initial outlay then it's Madine...considering Cardiff are one game from the riches of the Premier League.

They've got to the position in spite of madine, not because of him

Yep,if you can make a case for Madine being the key figure in getting there,I prefer the goals stats comparison personally,Barnsley are not in a position to go for the Prem,so the like for like comparison is the goals.

I didn't mean I quoted at the time. I referred to it recently.

Oooooo bit of back tracking there :hihi::hihi:

They've got to the position in spite of madine, not because of him

Yes they did...but the question was the comparison of McBurnie and Madine in terms of value for money ...its not that difficult to understand is it..

Yes they did...but the question was the comparison of McBurnie and Madine in terms of value for money ...its not that difficult to understand is it..

I know that they are different types of player,but Lee Tomlin,who Warnock let go to Forest,has scored more goals for Forest than Madine,who he brought in,Tomlin is another bit of good business that we could have done in the JTW,instead of Wilson,or even Holmes......Tomlin has had impact,what we needed.

Yep,if you can make a case for Madine being the key figure in getting there,I prefer the goals stats comparison personally,Barnsley are not in a position to go for the Prem,so the like for like comparison is the goals.

I didn't say he was a key figure...you said in terms of value for money.. a £6m outlay on Madine,despite his limited contribution, for the vast riches on offer in the Premier League would represent value for money....

I didn't say he was a key figure...you said in terms of value for money.. a £6m outlay on Madine,despite his limited contribution, for the vast riches on offer in the Premier League would represent value for money....

Already answered that in post 78,so I'm not going to go round in circles with it.

Oooooo bit of back tracking there :hihi::hihi:

No. Never claimed I was on here when it happened. I was responding to another post, can't remember which one, it may have gone too.