Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

Listened to the interview and think United will need a new manager. I don't think the powers that be can resolve their differences in time to give him what he wants.

Shame as I am a big fan of Wilder and his playing style.

If that boardroom dispute is still going when Wilder walks,no decent manager is going to come in,because they will know that their job could be on the line depending on who gets control,so it will be a double whammy.

Sounds like a bluff to me. Not for the first time this season but it's not footballers he's dealing with this time. He might get a sharp reminder from at least one of the owners that he's an employee and that a manager's job is to manage and with whatever budget he's given.

Whatever happens he's put himself in the shop window. Good luck to him.

I think CW has done such a good job at the Lane, with the team he has, that if they do let him go they could eventually be having to invest just to stay in the Championship.

I think CW has done such a good job at the Lane, with the team he has, that if they do let him go they could eventually be having to invest just to stay in the Championship.

Well,that's what he's saying will have to happen now, if he stays.If he goes,it will be because they won't invest either to stay in or improve,because it's going to be harder next season,so not investing sensibly means going backwards.

Sounds like he's been tapped up by another club but has to deflect his selling out onto problems in the boardroom. I thought he was supposed to be a blade through and through?

That's modern day football I suppose, loads of players do it as well, just no loyalty these days. But for gods sake, be honest at least, just say "I'm off for the big penny" don't try and hide behind problems at boardroom level. He's at his own club isn't he? Not Northampton Town, without a doubt he'll be somewhere like Accrington Stanley before the end of May.

Sounds like he's been tapped up by another club but has to deflect his selling out onto problems in the boardroom. I thought he was supposed to be a blade through and through?

That's modern day football I suppose, loads of players do it as well, just no loyalty these days. But for gods sake, be honest at least, just say "I'm off for the big penny" don't try and hide behind problems at boardroom level. He's at his own club isn't he? Not Northampton Town, without a doubt he'll be somewhere like Accrington Stanley before the end of May.

Did he play for United from the start of his career or did he sign for another club on leaving school .

Did he play for United from the start of his career or did he sign for another club on leaving school .

He supported Newcastle as a youngster not sure when the united affiliation started.

I wouldn't know mate to be honest, I didn't realise he was a newcastle fan, i always thought he was a blade. Maybe a bit like that star journo, kevin gage i think, obviously not brought up as one but more or less became one due to circumstances. Unlike us Owls where we are chosen. Oh, I remember it well. I was around 3 or 4 years old when I was given the instruction from above, I thank the lord for being directed onto the path of righteousness.:):):)

He supported Newcastle as a youngster not sure when the united affiliation started.

So it's not through and through ,who did he sign for as a junior .

Tapped up by Accrigton Stanley:hihi:

How much dafter can posts get on here?

tapped up by accrigton stanley:hihi:

How much dafter can posts get on here?

whoosh:):):)

yeah hes been tapped up by Arsenal :roll: