Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

I was hoping for a précis. I don’t think I have the stamina to manage listening to a Blade for 15 mins :)

I turned the radio off when it started and and he was still on when I put it back on 13 minutes later.:hihi:

I turned the radio off when it started and and he was still on when I put it back on 13 minutes later.:hihi:

I turned it off when the next interview started:hihi:

He’ll be moaning about the off field stuff.

The Prince and McCabe really don’t get on. They don’t even speak on the rare occasions that both of them attend the same match. The battle for control has the capacity to turn ugly.

I wonder if Wilder might consider himself best out of it.

CW has shown his cards, over too the money men.

Sorry,no comparison,just straight talking,telling it like it is and like it has to be.He's a Blade,and he's speaking for us,he's the voice of SUFC when nobody else will speak,and long may he continue to say more like he just did do.

He's speaking for Chris Wilder mate. Up to now he's got an impressive CV, he's not going to risk getting a black mark on it because of tight/un-interested owners.

McCabe seems short fused with his managers and doesn't like them out spoken, expect action shortly!

CW has shown his cards, over too the money men.

Definitely,and the fact that he's brought it up at the earliest opportunity after the season is sorted shows that he wants quick answers to get the close season ins and outs,plus a sensible budget in place,and if he doesn't think the sensible budget is forthcoming,he will go this summer I would have thought.

Feel sorry for Wilder who really deserved some backing to move the Blades forward,but its the Trouble upstairs causing the trouble,Prince does not seem very trust worthy

wow

honest and taking no punches, gonna be an interesting summer, and squeaky bum time for the fans?

wow

honest and taking no punches, gonna be an interesting summer, and squeaky bum time for the fans?

He should go if he doesn't get a fair crack,I would back him all the way if he decides to go,some fans have been carping at him for the second half of the season,they deserve what they get if he does go,he won't be a patsy for owners,attracting the criticism from giddy fans who expected a walk into the play offs with pub league players.

He should go if he doesn't get a fair crack,I would back him all the way if he decides to go,some fans have been carping at him for the second half of the season,they deserve what they get if he does go,he won't be a patsy for owners,attracting the criticism from giddy fans who expected a walk into the play offs with pub league players.

fairplay to him, cant see the bosses being impressed but he said whats on his mind

Listened to the interview and think United will need a new manager. I don't think the powers that be can resolve their differences in time to give him what he wants.

Shame as I am a big fan of Wilder and his playing style.

At the end of the day they,ll only be one winner, been there and yet to win one.