I've quit smoking!

Its ok, it was a temporary glitch. I was nattering over the garden fence with a neighbour, gossiping and doing the Les Dawson thing and the bitch offered me a cig.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was half way down the damn thing.

Its ok, crisis passed, and all is smoke free here in Leicesterstinkershireiresheshtershire.

If I get to 2 months without a cig Im going to celebrate with a nice long cigar.

Its ok, it was a temporary glitch. I was nattering over the garden fence with a neighbour, gossiping and doing the Les Dawson thing and the bitch offered me a cig.

Its ok, crisis passed, and all is smoke free here in Leicesterstinkershireiresheshtershire.

Well thank God for that. I thought I might have to get the pointy sticks out...

Good luck with giving up, Jabbers :) . EDIT: And to everyone else on the thread, of course.

Well thank God for that. I thought I might have to get the pointy sticks out...

Good luck with giving up, Jabbers :) .

Thank you, this is my...erm... seventh week I think...

nicotine deprivation robs me of my short to mid term memory

Congrats! i might try that today, having a cold is a good time to start

Use the patches, I do and theyre brilliant. They itch like hell at first though but its worth it. Its almost as if I went back to being a teeneger before I started smoking, Ive never felt so damn healthy or vital in my adult life.

Never quit trying to quit!

I still think you're doing really well!

I should get some new neighbours though. She sounds like a whore! How rude of her to offer you a cigarette???

:hihi:

That is how i stop smoking in december. I had flu tho and did not smoke for a week. so when i was over the flu i did not go back to smoking and i feal loads better.

Well done sTaGeWaLkEr for quiting smoking, i know it not the easy thing to do. But you see your pocket a lot more richer, i saved the money i nomaly buy on cigs and to date i saved over £600 and it scared me just how much i have spent over the many years i have smoked.

Never quit trying to quit!

I still think you're doing really well!

I should get some new neighbours though. She sounds like a whore! How rude of her to offer you a cigarette???

:hihi:

She? He!

I dont think he realised that I had jacked in the cigs, I didnt advertise it because I know that a lot of people love nothing more then to stuff cigs into quitters faces.

It was my fault more than anything because I really wasnt paying attention to myself and took the cig when he held out the pack.

Hes still a bitch though.