BLADES-PRESTON-Last home game.

I can see all this ending in tears. I for one hope wilder stays, i'm quite looking forward to next years Derbies with him as utds manager. Same script but a different ending. Fair play to him, he's made a few silk purses this year from average players but it's all fizzling out now.

Disappointing result and hearing a very disappointing performance.

This is a time they should be looking to go out and express themselves with nothing to play for. But obviously this hasn't happened.

At least they've had a good season though, so not all is a downer. At least we didn't loae a lead in this game ;)

We go into the last game on 1 win in 8 is it?

We have had a far better season than we could have hoped for in August and we have one of the best managers outside of the Prem.I believe if he had been backed with proper funds in January we would be in the play offs now.Do the Board want to be in the Prem?I am not to sure they do.Yes you get loads of money thrown at you but that is largely off set by transfer fees and wages.The speed Wilder as turned this club around is amazing and I think it has given the board cold feet.The are afraid of been dragged into the real world and I think they are happy while they are getting 25 to 28 thousand into the ground.Wilders ambitions are larger than the boards in my opinion and he will not be short of offers if he decides he has done all he can at the Lane.There are clubs out there that would snap him up I have no doubt about that.If he is driven out then I think the prince would have to go to .The fans would never take to him having instigated the unrest that has resulted in losing Wilder.Wilder is the biggest asset the Blades have got and all the hard work he has done could all unravel and that would not be forgiven by the fans if they thought the Prince was to blame.

Preston, like a few teams recently came and did a job on us.Defended in numbers , got their goal then indulged in some Olympic standard time wasting.

Basham in particular put some lovely crosses in to the box but both strikers were off the pace.An in form striker on the pitch and we'd have probably won that game.

Preston, like a few teams recently came and did a job on us.Defended in numbers , got their goal then indulged in some Olympic standard time wasting.

Basham in particular put some lovely crosses in to the box but both strikers were off the pace.An in form striker on the pitch and we'd have probably won that game.

Or a striker of the quality that you could have bought in January maybe.

Serious question: who do think we should have bought?

If we'd have splashed out £6mil on a clown like Madine i'd have been one unhappy bunny.

Unfortunately,We got Wilson,McBurnie would have been nice,Wilders choice though.

If we'd have splashed out £6mil on a clown like Madine i'd have been one unhappy bunny.

That’s for the people managing the club to decide, Madines worse than Leon.

Edited by top4718

That’s for the people managing the club to decide, Madines worse than Leon.

Easiest thing in the world saying we should spend “x” ammount in january . Much more difficult coming up with the players.

I think Leeds spent around £7mil on 2 players and it didnt do them much good.

He's just about got Cardiff there.

He's just about got Cardiff there.

Aye, by warming the bench!

I agree totally 6 mill for him is a joke 10 mill for Rhodes is hilarious so it just shows you it all depends on who is buying what and not how much.