BLADES-PRESTON-Last home game.

There you go then,it's Wilder,then it's the Board,you can't make your mind up,but as long as the agenda is followed,let's blame everything.

If,as you say,Wilder has been found out,new players aren't going to make much difference as the same tactics will be used.

Wilder still has to answer for playing 1 player out of 4 brought in,Millwall proved you can bring in players to improve a team without spending big,and there's no guarantee if more money was spent,we would have got to the play offs.Barnsley brought in McBurnie on loan,we got Wilson,there's your recruitment problem,not your money problem.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 20:32 ----------

Quote me where I said it then,show me exactly what I said to back yourself up.

Your like an Italian tank, one forward gear and ten reverse :hihi:

I’ve explained why a bit of quality in the side can help when the tactics aren’t going your way.

Your like an Italian tank, one forward gear and ten reverse :hihi:

I’ve explained why a bit of quality in the side can help when the tactics aren’t going your way.

Well if a manager has been found out,he's the one giving the instructions to players,so he's going to have to have the tactical awareness to give those instructions,so as far as you are concerned,better quality players will 'unfind a manager out'.

Well if a manager has been found out,he's the one giving the instructions to players,so he's going to have to have the tactical awareness to give those instructions,so as far as you are concerned,better quality players will 'unfind a manager out'.

Your clutching at straws mate, end of the day your club had a gilt edged chance to kick on and didn’t take it, the consequences could now be catastrophic. You can pick through what I’ve said all you want I’ll find any negatives I can. It’s your board you’d be better aiming you ire at.

Your clutching at straws mate, end of the day your club had a gilt edged chance to kick on and didn’t take it, the consequences could now be catastrophic. You can pick through what I’ve said all you want I’ll find any negatives I can. It’s your board you’d be better aiming you ire at.

If they don't invest sensibly in the summer,it's what we all know,and it's what Wilder knows,as far as the January window goes,bad recruitment cost us,not the lack of money,even if Wilder does get the money that he,and the rest of us want,we are still relying on recruitment quality to justify it,plenty of millionaires below us in the league this season have spent the money,and not got the recruitment correct,otherwise they would be above us.

If they don't invest sensibly in the summer,it's what we all know,and it's what Wilder knows,as far as the January window goes,bad recruitment cost us,not the lack of money,even if Wilder does get the money that he,and the rest of us want,we are still relying on recruitment quality to justify it,plenty of millionaires below us in the league this season have spent the money,and not got the recruitment correct,otherwise they would be above us.

Investments not just for one season though is it, SWFC have the quality to do better a sequence of events have meant that they haven't for various reasons, a little bit of wheeling and dealing and if we keep hold of investments like FF things should be a lot brighter. I'd bet Millwall will be bottom half this time next year.

Totally agree but if the power wars continues no one will commit to putting up any money if they think they will not be around next year.I f Wilder goes it is all down to the board.They took 20 years to get the right man and now they are making the job so hard for him.Hope the fans do not get on Wilders back and lay the blame on the real villains.If the manager walks the fans will not take to the prince for the ill timed stirrings he has created.Invest in the summer otherwise it could be a hard season next year and it will not be the managers fault but no doubt he will be blamed if it goes pear shaped.

---------- Post added 29-04-2018 at 10:19 ----------

Came out of the match with ten mins to go I think most of the players were dreaming of laying on the beach to be honest.Only Basham and Fleck were up for it today.Yet thinking about it a mid table finish would have been more than welcome in August so I am satisfied with our position .What is disappointing is it could have been so much better with the team starting the season on a high but we must remember where we have came from.Up to the board now to back Wilder or lose him but with the board in open warfare I am not holding my breath.Can not see the two main players handing out cash if they won't be here next year.

Totally agree but if the power wars continues no one will commit to putting up any money if they think they will not be around next year.I f Wilder goes it is all down to the board.They took 20 years to get the right man and now they are making the job so hard for him.Hope the fans do not get on Wilders back and lay the blame on the real villains.If the manager walks the fans will not take to the prince for the ill timed stirrings he has created.Invest in the summer otherwise it could be a hard season next year and it will not be the managers fault but no doubt he will be blamed if it goes pear shaped.

Yes,it's the Prince who made the move at this time,so I don't get why Mccabe should be blamed here,the Prince has totally mistimed his move and the gravity of the situation,if he is making mistakes like this now,what more mistakes will he make if he gets power?

Yes,it's the Prince who made the move at this time,so I don't get why Mccabe should be blamed here,the Prince has totally mistimed his move and the gravity of the situation,if he is making mistakes like this now,what more mistakes will he make if he gets power?

But, McCabe made the agreement with the Prince. McCabe sought him out. McCabe set the terms of the agreement.

So he’s at least partly to blame for the mess.

But, McCabe made the agreement with the Prince. McCabe sought him out. McCabe set the terms of the agreement.

So he’s at least partly to blame for the mess.

McCabe might have done better due diligence,other than that,nothing stops people from going back on their word if they want,either in football or in any other walk of life.

McCabe might have done better due diligence,other than that,nothing stops people from going back on their word if they want,either in football or in any other walk of life.

This is a contractual thing though. Not somebody’s word. The right to seek to take full control is part of the contract. McCabe wrote that contract, the Prince is simply executing his rights.

I’m not saying it is s good thing, just that they both share responsibility for the mess.

This is a contractual thing though. Not somebody’s word. The right to seek to take full control is part of the contract. McCabe wrote that contract, the Prince is simply executing his rights.

I’m not saying it is s good thing, just that they both share responsibility for the mess.

I know that,I am talking about McCabe being disappointed with the amount of investment that he possibly thought might be forthcoming,and has not come,from the Prince.

He needs to put some fantastical amount on his half and see if the Prince has actually got some big money to spend in order to get full control,let's see his money.

I know that,I am talking about McCabe being disappointed with the amount of investment that he possibly thought might be forthcoming,and has not come,from the Prince.

He needs to put some fantastical amount on his half and see if the Prince has actually got some big money to spend in order to get full control,let's see his money.

I think you are right. I’d expect any deal to include reuniting the two current companies. That means a settlement with Scarborough holdings for the ground and the loans. Then you need money for Wilder to spend too.

It is going to cost a few bob:)