BLADES-PRESTON-Last home game.

Same difference.

No,that's you misinterpreting what he said,stronger next season means a strong division getting stronger,not a weak division getting stronger.

Some folk just like to disagree for the sake of it :roll:

It’s ridiculous mate, he’s been defending the fact that they didn’t invest sufficiently in January (we’re above millionaires was the usual response) then as soon as his manager comes out and says much the same he’s hailing him for speaking his mind :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 20:45 ----------

No,that's you misinterpreting what he said,stronger next season means a strong division getting stronger,not a weak division getting stronger.

He said teams that have been poor this season will be better next and better teams are coming from the Prem actually.

It’s ridiculous mate, he’s been defending the fact that they didn’t invest sufficiently in January (we’re above millionaires was the usual response) then as soon as his manager comes out and says much the same he’s hailing him for speaking his mind :hihi:

He said teams that have been poor this season will be better next and better teams are coming from the Prem actually.

Yep,a strong division getting stronger,nothing about a weaker division this season.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 19:49 ----------

Wilder himself says that he isn't looking for a cheque for 40 MIL,and he also says that it's been proved that you don't have to spend big money to make progress in this league...........all in the interview.

Yep,a strong division getting stronger,nothing about a weaker division this season.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 19:49 ----------

Wilder himself says that he isn't looking for a cheque for 40 MIL,and he also says that it's been proved that you don't have to spend big money to make progress in this league...........all in the interview.

I’ve said the same myself many times, there is middle ground. You’ve denied that the club was wrong with their business in January now your manager has confirmed it, I make that a win for me :hihi:

you DONT need to spend big, its not about spending big, its about spending something, and buying the right players to go forwards, championship experience for the championship

I’ve said the same myself many times, there is middle ground. You’ve denied that the club was wrong with their business in January now your manager has confirmed it, I make that a win for me :hihi:

It is like a 0-0 win same as today at Molineaux 2 shots in 90mins and both off target

Don't think so,before the window,you are quoted as saying that Wilder had been 'found out',then when the window business happened,it became convenient to change tack and criticise the board for not investing,when it suits the agenda,the goalposts move.

Wilder has earned the cover he can use for the January window,because he earned that right from the first half of the season,he still has to answer for only using one player out of 4 brought in,but he knows the Board will be the fall guys.

Next season,Wilder knows,as we all do,that he isn't likely to get that flying start,therefore,we need sensible investment,Wilder is already attracting criticism from giddy Blades,he will attract more if we struggle around the bottom at the start of next,and the Board will not take all the flack,he will take more of it,he's saying he won't be the patsy.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 20:16 ----------

you DONT need to spend big, its not about spending big, its about spending something, and buying the right players to go forwards, championship experience for the championship

We know,that's what we want,that's what Wilder wants.

Don't think so,before the window,you are quoted as saying that Wilder had been 'found out',then when the window business happened,it became convenient to change tack and criticise the board for not investing,when it suits the agenda,the goalposts move.

Wilder has earned the cover he can use for the January window,because he earned that right from the first half of the season,he still has to answer for only using one player out of 4 bought,but he knows the Board will be the fall guys.

Next season,Wilder knows,as we all do,that he isn't likely to get that flying start,therefore,we need sensible investment,Wilder is already attracting criticism from giddy Blades,he will attract more if we struggle around the bottom at the start of next,and the Board will not take all the flack,he will take more of it,he's saying he won't be the patsy.

He had been found out to an extent, the Owls at the Lane totally nullified the usually employed tactics and did enough to win, that’s when you need the extra bit of quality to change the game back your way. Think what Ross Wallace did in the play off semi v Brighton and FF has done it numerous times.

Sugar coat it all you want but mccabe has let the club down yet again, the manager and the players have done their bit, if you do end up losing him it will be an even bigger folly, you may regret defending it to the hilt.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 21:21 ----------

Wilder has earned the cover he can use for the January window,because he earned that right from the first half of the season,he still has to answer for only using one player out of 4 brought in,but he knows the Board will be the fall guys.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 20:16 ----------

We know,that's what we want,that's what Wilder wants.

You’ve maintained all season that you didn’t need to.

He had been found out to an extent, the Owls at the Lane totally nullified the usually employed tactics and did enough to win, that’s when you need the extra bit of quality to change the game back your way. Think what Ross Wallace did in the play off semi v Brighton and FF has done it numerous times.

Sugar coat it all you want but mccabe has let the club down yet again, the manager and the players have done their bit, if you do end up losing him it will be an even bigger folly, you may regret defending it to the hilt.

Quote me where I said that.

Quote me where I said that.

Give over man you’ve been saying it all season, probably just to disagree with what I said to be fair but any regular reader will have got the drift.

Don’t suppose we’ll be seeing Grappler any time soon.

Give over man you’ve been saying it all season, probably just to disagree with what I said to be fair but any regular reader will have got the drift.

:):):):):):):).......

There you go then,it's Wilder,then it's the Board,you can't make your mind up,but as long as the agenda is followed,let's blame everything.

If,as you say,Wilder has been found out,new players aren't going to make much difference as the same tactics will be used.

Wilder still has to answer for playing 1 player out of 4 brought in,Millwall proved you can bring in players to improve a team without spending big,and there's no guarantee if more money was spent,we would have got to the play offs.Barnsley brought in McBurnie on loan,we got Wilson,there's your recruitment problem,not your money problem.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 20:32 ----------

Quote me where I said it then,show me exactly what I said to back yourself up.