Bill Cosby, sexual predator.

The late Fennella Fielding, wrote that she didn't much like Norman Wisdom putting his hand up her dress every morning when she worked with him. It goes on everywhere but it doesn't make it right.

Should have been longer

Richard Priors wife said it all

'Bill Cosby Is a Hypocrite & Dirty on the Inside'

He's over 80 years old. How many years do you think he's got left on planet earth? Most likely his health will spiral downhill quickly and he won't even remember the bad things he has done during his life. The reality is there will be people in nursing homes who are treated worse than Bill Cosby will be treated in prison.

He's over 80 years old. How many years do you think he's got left on planet earth? Most likely his health will spiral downhill quickly and he won't even remember the bad things he has done during his life. The reality is there will be people in nursing homes who are treated worse than Bill Cosby will be treated in prison.

I was under the impression American prisons were extremely violent, dangerous places to be put.

I was under the impression American prisons were extremely violent, dangerous places to be put.

It depends how much money you have!

If you are a multimillionaire like Cosby, you only have to hint that a screw and his family would be 'well looked after' and all of a sudden they will have your back.

Only in general population, which he won't go into.

Partly because of his age and partly because of his celeb status.

Someone would try and stab him within the first hour in normal jail, just to be known as the guy that killed Bill Cosby.

I have very little knowledge about American prisons but I have read about American nursing homes which appear to be very similar to UK nursing homes. I am not an expert but I suspect the treatment which Mr Cosby receives in prison will not be much different to a poor elderly person living in a elderly American home.

Glad this bloke has been convicted. The pain he caused his victims could be lifelong. It seems he has been a serial sexual predator throughout his life and has only gotten away with it because of his fame.

I have very little knowledge about American prisons but I have read about American nursing homes which appear to be very similar to UK nursing homes. I am not an expert but I suspect the treatment which Mr Cosby receives in prison will not be much different to a poor elderly person living in a elderly American home.

Probably like those Mafia guys portrayed in the movie Goodfellas. His money will guarantee his comfort, even in jail.

Does make you wonder why a man with celebrity status needed to go to such lengths to get laid when most women would have consented anyways?

Does make you wonder why a man with celebrity status needed to go to such lengths to get laid when most women would have consented anyways?

Sadly, some men get off on it. :suspect:

Also on the question of consent, a lot of really creepy blokes like Trump and Cosby put most women off which is why Trump has to buy sex and Cosby has to drug women.