Alfie Evans saga

The "uokhun" Facebook brigade on the various Facebook pages have raised over £120k so far.

Crikey.

Having read what some of these legal types charge, and considering all the court submissions made - presumably far from free, especially those requested at the drop of a hat - methinks the fund's going to find itself a bit short...

You mean the idiots on the various FB pages who are also suggesting to storm the hospital, setting off fire alarms in the hospital, holding hostages in the hospital,, asking the Queen to get involved, and starting petitions to get Alder Hey shut down?

Those people?

I really wouldn't listen to a word they say.

The problem is that some people will believe it to be true.

What is the cure, please?

How would I know. I'm no expert, but history has taught us that experts can get it wrong.

Just seen merchandise from an Alfie Evans "shop", seemingly ok'ed by the parents.

Words absolutely fail at some of the products.

Just seen merchandise from an Alfie Evans "shop", seemingly ok'ed by the parents.

Words absolutely fail at some of the products.

I hope that's not true but if it is I hope any money raised goes to help other sick children

emma jones ,have you got any kids

Yes. What does that have to do with anything?

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 20:02 ----------

I hope that's not true but if it is I hope any money raised goes to help other sick children

No idea. What I have seen so far is phone covers, cushions and babygros with the picture of a seriously ill child on it. All in very poor taste.

Yes. What does that have to do with anything?

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 20:02 ----------

No idea. What I have seen so far is phone covers, cushions and babygros with the picture of a seriously ill child on it. All in very poor taste.

I agree , very poor taste :(

unless youve been there ,your comments are irrelevant

unless youve been there ,your comments are irrelevant

My comments about what? About what a disgrace the "Army" have been in threatening to storm a children's hospital and set it on fire, and how the father is inciting hatred by trying to prosecute doctors?

Have you anything constructive to add to the discussion? Will you be telling everyone else in the thread their comments are irrelevant, or have I been specially selected for your ire this evening?

Edited by EmmaJones76

Any further snipes and bickering will result in your account being suspended.